eighteen

3rd pov

The losers went to their dorms after school and did their homework. Stan has a check up which his mom was gonna take him to which means he has to leave Bill alone. He didn't want to leave him. So many things could happen to him. He shouldn't have worried but he was. Stan alreddie told Bill about it.

"I got an idea. How about you stay with Richie and Eddie until I get back " he didn't wanna bother any of the other losers so he chose Richie and Eddie. Why? Because he didn't feel bad about bothering Richie. Richie always bothers him so it's even.

"S-sure" he got excited. He really liked hanging out with Eddie since they are the ones like get along the most so far.

"Ok my mom will be here soon let's go"

Bill packed his backpack with benjis water and food bowl and sleep over necessities since Stan lives 2 hours away from his hospital. Stan will probably spend the night at his moms house and make it in time for school in the morning.

Bill put Benji's leash in and headed to Richie and Eddie's dorm.

"Ok text me if you need anything. I'll see you later bill" Stan said kissing bill softly on him cheek

"I'm g-g-gonna miss y-you "

"You know we can hear you right?" Richie said opening the door" Stan just rolls his eyes

"I mean come on you guys are acting like you're moving far away somewhere"

"Shut up richie please" Eddie says in the background.

"Ok ok fine"

Eddie gets up out of his bed and runs and hugs bill.

"Yay you're here. Ok so I don't know what to wear to me and Richie's 11th date" Eddie says with his arm around Bill and walks over to his closet(my house).

"Take care if him Richie"

"Omg he's not a dog. What's the worst that can happen"

Stan rolled his eyes and walked off.

Some time has passed and Bill and Benji are having a good time. Richie was playing with Benji while Eddie was painting bills nails.

"I can't believe you have never painted your nails before"

"Y-Yea my p-p-parents wouldn't l-let me"

Bills parent basically didn't let bill do "anything gay". They said those words exactly.

"That sucks, at least you're here now"

"Y-Yea"

"So how is that paint project going"

"H-huh"

"From art. You told me that you and Stan were doing an art project"

"Wait!" At that moment Bill remembered that Stan and him didn't finish the project. And it was due tomorrow.

"O-oh n-n-no" bill started shaking.

'I'm gonna fail. Oh no stans gonna fail. This is my fault. Ms honey is going to be so mad at me. They're gonna take benji away because I failed school. Then I'll have to leave the school and never see Stan and the losers ever again.'

Bill's mind was racing with bad thoughts. Of course all of that wouldn't happen but when you're having a panic attack sometimes your thoughts eat your brain and you forget how to function (at least that how it feels with me and bill I guess)

Bill starts to hyperventilate and Benji gets up from Richie's lap and tries to help bill. Bill reaches for his arms to scratch it. Sometimes when he gets a panic attack he's left with scars from his scratching so benji helps him stop.

He puts bills hand down as bill starts to sob and rocks back and forth. Benji tries to stop by poking his head and throws his arms. He stops and lays down.

"Oh no he's having a panic attack. Richard what do we do"

"I don't know," Richie says running to bill.

He pulls out a lemon from his pocket and puts it up to Bill's mouth.

"Richie why the fuck do you carry a lemon !"

Richie ignores Eddie and talks to bill.

"Bill bite it," Richie says.

"Richie what the hell are you doing?!"

"Just let me help"

Bill bites into the lemon and spits it out. He stops crying and hyperventilating since his brain is focused on the bitterness of the lemon.

Bill starts to breathe in a normal pattern and sits back up.

He starts to laugh and wipes his tears away.

"W-w-why did you m-make me b-bite I-into a lem-lemon?" He asks Richie.

"I saw a tik tok about how to stop panic attacks. It said something about biting into a lemon.. I don't remember what else it said but it worked"

Bill laughed and hugged Richie.

"T-thank you"

"That's what friends are for"

Eddie laughs and joins the hug. Benji did too.

They spent the rest of the night playing games and watching a movie until they dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey. It's been a while. I'm sorry about the long wait you guys don't deserve that. I just didn't have ideas until I saw this one tik tok and how to stop a panic attack. A little update about me I got a penny board and I haven't fallen off it so far. Also I hate panic attacks. Thank you guys for being patient.