Twenty two

3rd pov

"See you guys soon," Stan said through the window of his mother's car.

"Bye benji," Eddie said.

"Oh and bye bill"

"Bye" they all screamed as Mrs. Urs drove away.

"So bill this is my mom, mom this is bill"

"N-n-nice to m-meet you mrs u-uris"

"Oh please call me Andrea"

"Oh and this is benji"

"Aww isn't he the cutest" she said looking in the mirror at benji sleeping on Bill's lap.

"So bill, what brings you to spend Christmas with us?"

"Well m-my pu-parents are on v-v-vacation, I g-guess they couldn't get a-a r-refund o-on them"

"Oh" Andrea feels bad for Bill. Stan has told her all about him, that's why she let him stay with them. She would have let him stay even if his family didn't really know him. She was a very chill mom, Stan got really lucky.

"So bill can either stay inside of your room or the guest room"

"Well I think he'll feel more comfortable with me, right Bill"

"Yea" Bill smiles. Stan knows Bill hates sleeping alone.

"Also we are used to it"

"Ok just no funny business if you know what I mean" she winks at stan.

"Mom!" Stan said, turning a deep red, so does bill.

Bill shortly fell asleep on Stan's shoulder. Stan just talked to his mom while petting benji.

They finally got there. Their house was beautiful. It was light blue with a white roof. There were little flowers in the front. It was big for just stans dad and mom to live in.

" Andrew, Isabella, can one of you guys open the door?" Andrea yelled.

"Oh Bill, Andrew is my little brother and Isabella is my older sister" Stan said.

A little boy opened the door while Stan and bill grabbed there luggage.

"Hi my name is Andrew what's your name?" He asked bill.

"O-oh m-my name is b-bill"

Bill smiled at the little boy. He reminded him of Georgie. Georgie was never shy meeting new people.

They walked into the house, it was nice.

"Let me show you my room, or for right now I guess our room" Stan said.

They walked into the room. It was nice. The walls were filled with posters and drawings of birds. His bed was pretty big and he even has a tv.

"You can store your close in my closet"

"T-thanks a-again Stan," Bill said smiling.

"It's really no problem. My dads at work but he'll be coming any minute now so you can meet him." As he says that a girl that looked older than them Walked.

"Hey stan, mom told me to tell you to take bill on a tour of the house"

"Ok just give me a sec, we are gonna unpack first"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyy. I don't really like this chapter so I might edit it later.