Fourteen

Bills pov

"Come on, Bill, let's get on the swings" Stan says like a little kid. He gets on while I take off Benji's leash and tells him to lay next to the swing pole.

"l-let's try to swing a-at the same time"

"Ok ready 1,2,3 swing"

"It w-worked"

I feel like a little kid again. All of a sudden memories start coming back. Georgie. Me and my little brother Georgie would always try to swing at the same time. We could never do it since he didn't pay attention when I counted down. He died three years when a drunk driver hit him. It was all my fault.

When I snapped back into reality I noticed I had a tear running down my face. I quickly wiped it before Stan saw it.

We Swing for about 20 minutes talking about random stuff. We started playing tag until tripped over a rock and scraped my knee.

"Omg baby are you ok"

"Y-Yea but my k-knee is bleeding"

"Don't worry I'll make it all better" he grabs his backpack that he always carries around like he's Dora or something and pulls out rubbing alcohol, some Cotton balls, and a bandaid with flowers in it.

"Ok this is gonna hurts for a little ok"

"Ok"

He puts the alcohol on my cut and I wince.

"Sorry you're almost done, there" he places the bandaid on it. He gives me a little kiss as he helps me up.

"D-do you know how t-t-to make flower c-crowns"

"No but I've always wanted to"

"W-well I can t-teach you. Me a-and my friend m-m-max would always ma-make them. I m-miss her"

I walk him to this patch with a bunch of flowers and show him how to do it.

His came out looking funny but he did good for his first time. He took off my headband and put the one I made on top of my head replacing my headband. I try to put the one he made on top of his curly hair as benji lays in my lap not allowing me to move. Stan leaned in so I could place the flower crown.

"Y-y-you look gr-great Stan"

"And you look beautiful" he told me, placing a kiss on my forehead making me blush a little.

We also went to the dog park so Benji can have some fun. We played catch like we did when Stan and I first kissed.

"bu-babe im t-tired"

"Ok let's go get ice cream and then we'll go home"

"o-ok"

*A few minutes later*

After we get our ice cream we walk back to the dorm.

"S-stan ca-can you give m-me a piggyback r-r-ride" I ask him.

"of course, i'll hold Benji's leash"

"thu-thanks b-babe"

The whole way back I was eating my ice cream trying not to drift off to sleep. When I finished my ice cream I fell asleep. All I remembered after that is Stan tucking me into bed and giving me my stuffed bear that fell on the ground. He kissed my forehead as he said 'goodnight baby'.