Four

Stans POV

I really liked bill. Not in a sexual way I just like him as a person. A friend. Or maybe more? To be honest I don't know. I don't even know if he's into boys.

I start painting my flowers. It looks horrendous. I can not draw a flower let alone paint one without an outline. I look over at Bill and he already has a beautiful flower. It was pink. He started doing more. For some reason I couldn't keep my eyes off him. That sounded weird didn't it?

He finally notices that I'm staring at him.

"Umm, wow your flower is really pretty" good save Stan.

"Thanks, I-I paint a-at home all t-the t-time"

"Yea mine looks horrible" I laugh

"it's a g-good start, practice m-makes perfect," he smiled. I suddenly felt my face flush pink.

He continues with his painting and so do I

*Ring*

"Ok students put your lovely artwork on the drying rack and you can continue tomorrow have a nice day"

Me and Bill put our paintings away and head on to my least favorite class, science. We had this awful teacher named mrs. scotch. She was really mean and yelled a lot. I know that's going to stress Bill a lot. He told me he doesn't like people screaming at him.

As we walk to the class the popular girl, Greta, came up to benji and started petting him even though benji's vest clearly says 'do not pet'

"Greta did you ever learn that you're not allowed to pet a service dog"

She just gives us a dirty look and walks away.

"Th-thanks" Bill said, clearly feeling uncomfortable.

"It's ok, now may I warn you, mrs, scotch is pretty strict and yells sometimes."

Bill starts to look worried.

"Don't worry I'll be there with yo-"

*Ring*

"Oh no we're late" I say as we start speed walking.

We finally got to class. We try to get into our desk until mrs, Scotch stops us.

"Why were you two late"

"Umm there was a lot of slow people in the hallway"

"Hmm I don't buy it, just sit"

We sat down and Benji started leaning on Bill's leg. He's probably having a lot of anxiety right now.

I touch his arm and he looks at me.

'It's ok' I whispered.

"Ok class opens up to chapter 20 in your books, I'll be picking people to read. How about you new boy, read the first paragraph"

'Really'

I mean come on. Didn't the teachers have a meeting about bills anxiety and his troubles.

"Hurry we don't have all d-"

"Mrs. Scotch, Bill has social anxiety and doesn't feel comfortable reading in front of the whole class" I speak up.

"Yell if he had a problem he would say it to my face" she starts getting really close to his face.

"Do you have a problem reading out loud?" She said angrily.

"Uh-umm" benji puts his hand in his lap as a tear rolls down his eye

"Answer me!"

the counselor walks in, I can see bev sticking her head in. She's probably there for some therapy group.

"Mrs. Scotch, that's enough," the counselor said.

"Oh Jonson I didn't notice you"

"What seems to be going on in here"

"Well this student won't read out loud to the class"

The consular,mr. Jonson, walks over to bill and notices benji.

"Oh you must be bill denbrough. Can you go outside and wait for me, I'll be out in just a sec" he said. Mr Jonson was always nice. He helped me when my uncle lived with us and abused me. Bill grabs Benji's leash and walks outside. Bev gave him a hug. I wish I could go outside and help.

"Mrs. scotch may I have a word with you?"

"Sure, ok class read chapter 20 by yourself"

Jonson and mrs. Scotch stepped aside and talk, I try to hear as much as I can

"Mrs. Scotch Bill has social anxiety. You shouldn't have pressured him to read out loud, you shouldn't pressure a student to read out loud at all. Next time something like this happens, your fired"

"I'm sorry i didn't know"

She did know I told her that lying piece of sh-

"I won't yell at any of my students again"

Jonson stepped outside and took Bill and Bev with him.

"Ok class today will continue to read about space" I don't remember much. I just kept thinking of bill.

I hope he's ok. Benji's there with his he'll be ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate mrs. Scotch tape. How are you guys doing? I miss my friends and school a lot :(