chapter six

Nau'Jour || Toosii" Zee he was talking about killing me and my parents too

Nau'Jour || Toosii
" Zee he was talking about killing me and my parents too. "

" YOU DID WHAT NIGGA? " Nick screamed.

" Nicholas scream in my house again. " My mama said making her way to the kitchen.

" Sorry ma. " He said still looking at me in shock.

" Yo I was high ya heard me? " I said shrugging it off. I was high as hell. It wasn't nothing I don't think.

" I ain't hearing shit. You wild. " Nick said pulling out his phone.

" It was only a kiss bro. "

" AND YOU FOLLOW HER ON IG? " He screamed again.

" Nicholas Jerome Nelson, what tha' hell I just asked? " My mama standing in the doorway with her hands on her hip.

" Ma...It's just crazyyyy. " He dragged.

" I don't give a damn how crazy it is. If you scream in my house again Ima whoop yo ass. " She said heading to the kitchen again.

I laughed and continued to watch tv. " Okay she follow you too. Why? "

" Bro calm down. " I laughed.

" Yooooo. " Tyler said walking in the front door.

" TYLER ! " My mama yelled.

" My bad ma. What y'all on? " Tyler asked sitting on the other couch.

" Toosii kissed A'Zharia and now they follow each otha' on IG. " Nick said quickly.

" Cap? " Tyler asked looking back at me.

" Sooo what we finna do today? " I asked ignoring him. Tyler laughed and shook his head.

" You know you ain't shit dude. "

" Who said we were gonna go any further? " I asked. Tyler shrugged.

" No telling knowing you. "

" I'm sliding with my friend unless we got some to do. " Nick said standing up.

" Your friend? " Tyler and I asked in unison.

" A'Zharia. "

" We got to follow Daryl. He been acting off. " I told them.

" After that can we chill with them? " Nick asked.

" I guess so. " I hopped up and grabbed my keys.

I told my mama we were leaving and headed out. " GPS say he on third. "

" GPS? Nigga how? " Nick asked.

" The night we went over there I stuck it on his tag. " I said focusing on the road.

The ride was smooth. Nick and Tyler didn't agrue like they'd usually do. I parked across the street from the park that the GPS said he was at.