chapter thirty-three

you guys are evilllll😭

A'Zharia || Zee

I sat in the waiting area with Kenn, Nick, and Tyler as we waited to hear about Nau'Jour's condition. Nau'Jour's dad had went to go get mom about an hour ago.

As soon as Nau'Jour's mother walked in, the doctor came out calling for us. My nerves were shot so bad Nick had to give me some medicine to calm me down.

" I'm sorry to say he has slipped into a coma. The impact from whatever hit his head and the gun shot wound to the head is majority of the cause. I can't tell you guys when he'll wake up. I'll rather pray for the best. Other than that his spine was fractured and his leg was broken as well. The wound on the shoulder was fine. " The doctor finished.

Before he even got his first sentence out fully, Nau'Jour's mother was in tears in his dad's arms. I was somewhat calmed from the medicine, but this hit hard.

I don't want to have to let my child visit her father in a hospital for God knows how long. Nick hugged me as I cried. It was kind of good I had him here. I needed some support.

Kenn wasn't far behind though. He was next to us, rubbing my back.

" WHERE IS HE? " I heard a female voice yell from the hallway. We all turned to be met with a teart eyed Nadia.

I haven't personally spoke or saw her since the incident at the store. I didn't care to either. I just hope she isn't on any wild shit at this hospital.

" WHERE IS HE TYLER? NICK? SOMEBODY? " She yelled.

" Yo chill out bro. " Nick broke his hug from me and went to calm her down.

I shook my head and went over to Nau'Jour's mom.

" I'm sorry. " I whispered to her as we hugged each other. She only nodded and rocked us back and forth.

The doctor told us we could see him in about twenty minutes before he walked away. I walked Anne over to a chair so she could sit down.

(Anne is his mother's name in case y'all forgot)

" Why is she here? " Nadia asked pointing over at him.

" Not today lord. Not here. " I whispered to myself.

" Nadia please safe the drama. " Anne sighed wiping her face.

" No ma she doesn't need to be here. " She said standing up like she wanted to do something.

" That's strike two. " I whispered sitting back in the chair.

Anne put her hand on my leg as it kept bouncing up and down rapidly. Tyler and Nick tried talking some sense into Nadia, but she just wanted me out of this hospital for some damn reason.

It's like my presence bothers her. I love it.

" Bro if Nau'Jour was in here he would tell you to shut tha' fuck up and leave me alone. We all know what it is. I ain't here to take ya nigga. That's my child's father and I have every right to be fucking concerned. " I said getting up and inching closer to her.

" Not here Zee. " Nick whispered to me as he pushed me back.

" She act like it's pressure so what's up? " Nadia asked jumping from behind Tyler only for him to pull her back again.

" Mane come on I been wanting to let this pain out. " I said trying to get out of Nick's grip.

" Come on Zee she ain't worth it. She just want yo spot. " Kenn said standing in front of me.

" You can come back tomorrow bro. " Nick whispered to me.

I just broke from his grip and walked out the hospital. I was mad because she always wants some type of competition with me. If you see I'm trying to let Nau'Jour go, why can't accept that?

I just sat in my car with the door open since Nick followed me and Kenn out.

" Calm down, you know she just wanna be you. " Nick said turning my face towards his.

I rolled my eyes and looked away. I don't know why this anger was boiling in me right now, but I wanted to let it out.

" Look at me when I'm talking to ya shawty. " He said turning my face towards him again. He stared at me and licked his lips making my stomach get that familiar feeling of butterflies again.

" You good. He gon' be good. We gon' be good ight? " He told me still holding eye contact.

I nodded as he connected our lips making me fall into his daze. His hand slid around my throat making my womanhood drown in waterfalls.

I think I knew what I needed right now. I think Nick knew too.

" I love how in love y'all are but don't make porn in front of me. " Kenn joked making us break from the kiss and laugh.

" Can I stay with you tonight? " Nick asked me as he looked down at me. I shrugged and looked down at our feet.

It's crazy how he could make me forget all what was wrong with me. It's like when he was around he made me focus on the good and not the bad.

" Words please dickhead. " He joked.

" I don't careee. " I dragged like a little kid.

" I'll be there after I get changed ight? " I nodded and turned fully in the car.

Nick pecked my lips and closed my door.

" Bitch I hope you telling Zoie to keep Journee tonight because we both know it's about to go down. " Kenn joked making nod in agreement.

scene or no scene?...if y'all say scene ima take y'all into my other side of my imagination...