chapter twenty-eight

A'Zharia POV

A'Zharia POV

" Aw come on baby what's wrong? " I asked Journee as I tried to feed her as she fussed.

She pushed the bottle out making me check her diaper. She wasn't wet or she didn't shit. I sigh in defeat as I couldn't find out why she wouldn't stop crying.

" Why my niecey pooh crying? What ya mama do? " Nick cooed as he came into my house.

He took her away from and sat down with her on his chest as he rubbed her back. Before I knew it she stopped crying and was just staring at Nick.

" What tha' fuck? " I plopped down on the couch next to Nick.

" It's cool yo bean head ass just gotta get use to being a parent. " Nick joked making me roll my eyes.

" I need to sleep she has her one month appointment to go to tomorrow. Did I tell you I had to reschedule twice? "

" Nuhuh why? " Nick asked as he stared down at Journee.

" Yo crazy ass friend been calling and popping up there trying to see where me and my baby at. " I told him as I started to get mad all over again.

Nick shook his head. " So you telling me you wanna go ahead and go to the other house once you leave? "

" Might as well. " I said as I got up and took Journee from him since she was sleep.

I took her in my room and laid her in the crib I knew I'd be picking her right back up out of when she wakes up in the middle of the night.

Once I laid her down I was about to walk back into the living room with Nick, but I stopped in front of the mirror to look at my body.

" It doesn't look like I gave birth six weeks ago at allll ! " I said as I bent down to get a look at myself.

" Yo head is big as shit though. " Nick said as he came in my room and laid across my bed.

" Get up! You know you be too loud and gon' wake her up. " I said pushing off my bed and out the door.

" If youn' want me in yo room just say that. " Nick said as we walked into the kitchen.

" Shut up. " I rolled my eyes. I looked around as I thought about what I was about to eat. I only ate once today and it was getting to me.

Once pancakes and eggs popped into mind I jumped a bit clapping.

" Stop being weird. " Nick said as he looked up from his phone. I flicked him off and went inside the cabinet to get the pancake mix.

Even on my tippy toes I couldn't reach it since it was on the top shelf.

" I got it. " Nick said as he came up behind to to reach for the pancake mix. I felt him press up against me which kind of made me tense up.

As soon as he got it he started to play.

" You fixing me some? " He asked as he held it up high.

" Nick come on. " I whined as I jumped for the pancake mix.

" Nigga are you making me some? " He laughed as he held them higher.

" No fuck you. Give me the mix. "

" Aww hell no. " He said as he put it back making me turn around and hit him in the chest playfully.

" Give itttttttt. " I said hitting him. He held my hands and looked me dead in the eyes.

" No. " He laughed making me roll my eyes.

" Why are you being meannnn? " I dragged as I got out his grip. He chuckled at me and shook his head.

I turned away from him and crossed my arms. If I use to throw a fit him and Nau'Jour would do anything to make it up and that's what I'm trying to pull right now.

" Come on bestieee. " He said wrapping his arms around me. I felt him against me again, but was it bad that I didn't want him to move.

I gave him the silent treatment as we rocked us back and forth. He shower me with kisses saying stupid shit.

" You betta' talk to me guh. "

" Stopppp. " I whined as he started to kiss my neck. It was turning me on and it made me feel weird.

" Nopeee. You cooking me some? " He asked again.

" No N-Nick stop. " I laughed.

He started to my thigh making my womanhood start to jump. I don't know why I wasn't telling him to stop. It was like we both needed it.

He turned me around and we both locked eyes. I grabbed his face as I kissed him slowly. His hands traveled to my ass and he gripped it slowly.

We started walking backwards going towards the living room. He laid me on the couch, not breaking from my kiss.

He slid my shorts off before breaking the kiss and looking at me. " You sure? " He asked. I nodded letting my horniness speak for me.

He kissed me again as he played with my womanhood making me moan in his mouth. It was like my clit was extra sensitive to his touch and he was barely doing anything. He took his shorts off revealing his print in his underwear.

I choked a bit as I looked at his size. He laughed as he took his underwear off.

( just wanna say Nick doesn't have a std😭it was an infection the girl gave him earlier in the book. my boy clean now. okay bye)

He aligned himself at my entrance before he stopped and slid his member up and down my slit.

" Stop teasing me. " I whined. " You just so wet for me. " He said as he slid his member in me making me moan. He put his hand over my mouth as he stroked in me slowly.

" You gotta be quiet Zee. " He groaned as he sped up his pace. I nodded making him move his hand from my mouth.

" Right thereee. " I moaned as he started to go faster. He rubbed my clit making me feel a brand new feeling I've never felt.

" You finna cum fa' me? " Nick asked as he continued to pump in and out of me fast while rubbing my clit. I nodded as I felt the climax about to take over.

" Hold it. " He groaned as he strokes started to get sloppier.

" I can't. " I whined as I tried.

" Wait fa' me baby. " He groaned again as I felt his member twitch a bit.

" Nickkkkkk. " I moaned as I saw my cum coat his member perfectly. He pulled out nutting on my stomach as we both tried to catch our breath.

We laughed at how silly we were looking at each other. " Did we really jus- " I cut him off.

" We'll talk about it in the morning. " I said as I reached for him to pick me up.

" Take me to my bathroom. " I told him.

" Round two you say? " He asked making me slap his head.