finale

a/n: hi lmao! i may do a sequel.. who knows. i'm writing a short story that i think should be out soon. enjoy!

Omniscient

Omniscient

One year later...

This past year was easy, but hard for A'Zharia. The hard part was not having Nau'Jour being apart of either of his kids lives. It became easy since she began to find happiness within life.

Her and Nick made it official about four months after the incident that put Nau'Jour in the hospital. To say it shook everyone would be a total low blow.

It was backlash from Nau'Jour's fans calling them both fake and two faced.

It got to a point where they started to threaten Journee's life. Through it all Zee has seemed to keep it together. She won't dare speak on the things that was done behind the scenes.

She didn't mess up Nau'Jour's career before it even started. There would be nights that she would go to his bedside at the hospital and just cry.

A'Zharia still feels torn between the too. Little does she know the day that she has been dreading is closer than she thinks.

Nick soon began his rappimg career since everyone always pushed him and Nau'Jour to rap. The two were talented as hell.

Nick took on the name NLE Choppa. He has only been in the music game for six months and has been killing it.

At times he does question himself about being with Zee and his life style. He was happy, but he didn't think she was.

At least not as much as she claimed to be. It would be times were Nick would go to Nau'Jour's bed side and cry to him. He would vent and be one hundred percent truthful.

He felt like Nau'Jour could hear him. That's what made the guilt flush over him more.

On the other hand everyone close to the two didn't care about their relationship. Nau'Jour's mom was actually happy. The sun doesn't always shine long though.

 The sun doesn't always shine long though