chapter thirty-four

A'Zharia || Zee

A'Zharia || Zee

After I dropped Kenn off I called Zoie to let him know everything that was going on. He offered to keep Journee before I even asked.

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I was thinking I'd take her and Nick to see my mama. I'd always spend Christmas and Thanksgiving with her.

I pulled in my driveway, happy and relieved to be home. I threw my keys on the table and locked the bottom lock.

I went upstairs to my room and stripped from clothes. I got a tank top and some shorts to change into after I got out the shower.

I was in there for about twenty minutes. I got out and wrapped my towel around my body and went into the small closet in the bathroom to get some lotion.

After I finished my nightly routine I opened the bathroom door and saw Nick laying across my bed. I jumped since I didn't even hear him come in.

He looked up from his phone and laughed, seeing me holding my chest.

" When did you get here? " I asked, walking across the room to put my clothes in the hamper.

" Ten minutes ago. " He said, tossing his phone on the bed and scooting towards the end.

" Mhmm.. " I hummed as I slipped on some socks.

Nick got up and went into the bathroom, giving me some time to coach myself. If I wanted to show out, tonight was my chance.

Before I could even look something up on my phone he was out the bathroom. I fumbled with my phone a bit making him raise his eyebrow at me.

Nick went to the other side of the bed and laid down on his back. He looked over at me, making turn my head and look the other way.

" Come here. " He said softly.

I moved over and climbed on top of him. I looked down and fiddled with my nails. He took his index and lifted my head up so that we were making eye contact.

" Whatchu' want? " He asked me.

" You. " I replied lowly.

" How you want me? " He questioned me again.

" Every kind of way. " I answered honestly.

He pulled my face to his, making our lips intertwine slowly. He rubbed down my back slowly as I grinded myself against him.

He flipped us over so that he was now on top of me. My heart was beating fast as hell as he kissed my neck.

I let out a soft moan as it felt like he was kissing every right spot. He let pleasure marks from my neck, all the way down to my womanhood. He slid my panties off and smiled at the freshly shaven cat.