chapter eighteen

A'Zharia || Zee" if i can't have you nobody can "

A'Zharia || Zee
" if i can't have you nobody can "

A few days later...

" Come on, what got things to do today. " Nau'Jour said, slapping my thigh.

" Boy that shit hurt and what we got to do? "

I really didn't want to go anywhere. I was lowkey tired for some reason.

" You'a see. I need you ready by 1. " He said hitting the top of the doorframe before walking out.

I sighed and got my lazy ass out the bed. I looked over at the clock on the dresser and it was 12 on the dot. I groaned at how I had to rush myself now. I just know wherever Nau'Jour is taking me better be worth it.

Nau'Jour || Toosii

Nau'Jour || Toosii

Today I planned on taking my baby out. I think it's time I put all the bullshit to the side for once and for all. I think taking her out and giving her a fee surprises is a good start.

" Yo, where ya girl? " I asked Tyler. I was kind of shocked to see him in the living room. Usually he'd be up Nicole's ass.

" Hospital. " He said all bland like.

" So she had the baby? "

" Yes. "

" So you aren't happy? " I was kind of confused since that baby was one thing Tyler would always be geeked about.

" She told me it wasn't mine man. " Tyler said looking like he was gettinh upset. Nick looked up at me and shook his head.

" Mane we told you that hoe was getting around. " Nick said.

" Bro do you know how much fucking money I put into her and that damn baby for it to not even be mine? " Tyler fussed.

" Bro I don't know how you feel, but the best thing I can tell you is fuck that hoe. She knew what she was doing. The only thing that wS blinding you was love. " I told Ty.