chapter nine

A'Zharia || Zee" You ain't gotta worried about that none of that no more you heard me? I gotchu'

A'Zharia || Zee
" You ain't gotta worried about that none of that no more you heard me? I gotchu'. "

" What's wrong with you? " Nau'Jour asked me for the third time today. I simply ignored him like I've been doing.

Right now we're at lunch and they're all bugging me. Even Tyler. If I obviously have a bothered look on my face and I'm ignoring you, won't you take that as a sign to leave me the hell alone.

" You bugging and I ain't did shit. " Nau'Jour huffed. I laughed a little and wiggled in my seat.

" Ain't nobody finna keep kissing yo ass guh. " Nick said to me, while pointing his finger at me.

" Y'all choose to keep bothering me when I obviously don't want to be bothered. " I said in a nonchalant manner.

Nick looked at me like I had three heads and Nau'Jour scoffed and looked at me. Tyler left to run behind Nicole. I'm surprised that baby hasn't fell out yet.

" You acting like a word I wouldn't want to call a female I consider myself talking to. " Nau'Jour told me.

" This sounds like it's about to get personal, Ima just leave. " Nick said going to clown with some of his other friends.

" Like a what? Bitch? " I asked Nau'Jour.

He put his hands up in surrender. " You said it not me. "

" I mean you would know if you would've called me back last night. You could've even texted back. " I finally broke.

He held a dumb look on his face. " Zharia I swear it slipped my mind. I was handling business. " He said sounding sincere.

" If I'm so important to you like you say you would've remembered. " I said getting up walking out the lunch room.

As I was walking out the bell rung and I heard my name being yelled repeatedly. I headed towards the office since Zoie was suppose to come get me after my lunch period.

Thank God he was there on time. We walked out to the car and Zoie held a stank look on his face.

" Why tha' hell you looking like that? " Zoie asked.

" Life. Nau'Jour. Tia. My mama. Me. Everything. " I said as we got in the car.

" Wanna go into detail? " He asked.

" Not really. " I said looking down.

" Alright. You know you can talk to me. Wanna go home? "

" Please. " I said feeling my emotions run all over the place.

4 hours later...

I woke up to the smell of weed hitting my nose. I was confused sincr Zoie worked late tonight and I'm here alone.

I turned over and saw Nau'Jour's back to me.

" How did you get in my house? " I asked, somewhat irritated.

" Can you talk to me? " He asked. I didn't say anything I just stared at the ceiling.

I saw him turn around towards me out the corner of my eye. " You deaf now? "

" Last night Tia and I talked and she got upset that I didn't know your intentions towards the situation. I found it weird that she was so upset. One thing led to another and she told me I'd eat my words. " I said swallowing hard.

" So- "

I cut him off beginning to talk again. " She's evil. I saw this girl kill a cat with her bare hands before. One girl stole her snack at school and she made her brother friend do something to her. " I paused for a minute as the things came back into my mind.

" You kn- " Nau'Jour began to speak only for me to cut him off again.

" I tried to call you since I knew you could protect me. " I felt the tears coming.

" After you didn't answer everything hit me. I felt like I was alone all again. I felt how like I was 8 years old again and my mama had just shot my daddy right in front of me. The feeling of loneliness that hit once they handcuffed her and took her away. I just needed someone to hold me. " I finished.

" Yo you know I didn't know all that man. I was handling business to make sure these niggas ain't try to after my family or even you. " He said reaching out for me.

" You ain't gotta worried about that none of that no more you heard me? I gotchu'. " He said kissing my forehead.

" I love you shawty. " He told me. I froze. True enough we already knew each other but I just didn't think we'd jump quick like that.

" You don't have to say it. I know. " He said laying back, pulling me onto his chest.

It felt good to lay in his arms. I felt secure. I didn't want to lose this feeling. Before I knew it was out like a light from all my crying.