chapter sixteen

A'Zharia || Zee

A'Zharia || Zee

" Why not? I think prom is something special that you should always have it as a memory. " Nau'Jour told me as he laid his head on my lap.

" I just think it's a waste of money for one night. "

He looked up at me like I was crazy before laying his head back down. " Well I want you to go with me. "

" I'll think about it. " I said as I started to rub his face.

" You don't need to think because I want my girl to go with me. " He protested.

" Jour I said I'll think about it. Better be lucky I said that. "

He looked up at me again. " Who you talking to like that? "

" Nigga you. "

He got off the bed and stood in the middle of the floor. " Boot up. " He told me.

I laughed at him. " Are you serious? " I said laying down a little more.

He walked over to me and punched my thigh. " Boot up nigga. "

" Ouch Nau'Jour. " I whined, rubbing my thigh.

" You got too much mouth. Suck it up. " He came over to hit me again, but I rolled to the other side of the bed.

" Oh so you want me to chase you? " He asked laughing a bit.

" If that's what you want to do. " I challenged as I stood up.

He rolled over the bed to get to me which made me run out the room. For me to have to live alone this house is kind of big. It's three stories with four bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms.

I ran down the hall to the movie room. Nau'Jour came in and grinned at me. I guess he thought I was trapped since I was at the bottom of the three rows and he was at the top by the door.

" Where you gon' go baby g? " He asked eyeing me.

" You think I'm trapped? " I laughed as I went towards what he thought was a closet, but it was stairs that led towards the kitchen.

" What tha' fuck? " I could hear him say as he chased me yet again.

I laughed as I thought fast about where I was gonna run next. I opened the back door before running into the dinning room and hiding under the table. I heard Nau'Jour's footsteps get closer and closer, causing me to put my hand over my mouth.

" Baby I know you ain't went out this door. Nice try though. " I heard Nau'Jour yell. I rolled my eyes at how smart he thinks he is.

I saw his feet come on front of where I was hiding, but he was facing the living room. " Hmmm I wonder where she could be. " He said turning in the same spot. I laughed silently at his goofiness.

I saw his knees bend slowly as we met eye to eye. " Oh my Goddddd. " I said as I hurried and ran downstairs to the den.

" Zee I'm on yo ass. " I heard him laugh from behind me. It sounded like he was pretty close.  I ran inside the little doorway that connected another room to the den.

I looked and saw it was a bedroom with a bathroom inside. I ran inside the bathroom and hid in the tub, pulling the curtain back.

" ZeeZeeeeeeee. " I sung as he got closer. I heard the bathroom door open and it sounded like my heart was in my damn ear. That's how loud it was.

" Ima just take a shower and forget about. " Nau'Jour said as he only reached his hand in to turn the water and shower on.

" NAU'JOUR MOTHERFUCKING SMITH! MY HAIR! " I yelled hopping out the tub. Nau'Jour laughed hard as hell as he picked me up and threw me on the bed in the room.

I stared kicking wildly as he tried to hold me down. " Yo, you kick me in my shit Ima whoop yo ass. " He told me. I ignored him and continued to kick.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed harder. " Pussy. " I said trying to get up.

Nau'Jour grabbed my leg causing me to fall face first. He didn't stop there. He grabbed both of my legs, dangling me a few inched above the floor.

" Nau'Jour my blood gon' rush to my head. " I whined.

" Pussy shut up. "

He soon went closer towards the bed and threw me once again. I sat up and was dizzy as hell. " I should really beat yo ass. " I mumbled stumbling, going up the stairs.

" But I beat yours. " He snickered, following me. I rolled my eyes and I went into the kitchen looking for something to eat like it was something there.

" I need to go grocery shopping. " I said closing the fridge.

" Let's go. " Nau'Jour suggested.

" I have to change because motha'fuckas like to play. " I said going upstairs to change.

Once I changed my clothes I came back downstairs and heard multiple voices. I walked into the living room and saw Nick and Tyler in there with Nau'Jour.

" Who told you to invite people to my house? " I asked Nau'Jour.

" Lawrd you pissed her off? " Nick asked loudly.

" You too damn loud. Are y'all coming with me? " I asked grabbing my keys on the holder on the wall.

" Hell yeah. " Nick jumped up and followed me.

" Y'all are not about to be eating up all my shit either. " I said as we got in the car.

" Yeah whateva' " Nau'Jour waved me off as he was playing with thr radio.

" This bitch TOO nice. " Nick said looking around my car. I huffed knowing this was about to be a long ass ride.

20 minutes later...

" NICHOLAS! TYLER! " I raised my voice as the two ran on both sides of me. Nick opened whipped cream and slapped Tyler with it.

" He started with me. " Tyler whined as he tried to hit Nick again, but Nick ran behind me more.

" Nick Ima send yo ass to heaven if you don't move. "

" Okay she either pregnant or it's that time of the month because she doing tooooo much. " Nick dragged.

I ignored him as I continued to shop. The basket was already damn near full. I grabbed some hotpockets and pizza rolls in case I felt like I didn't want to cook one day.

" I think this is it. " I told Nau'Jour.

" Shid lets slide. " He told us.

I made Tyler and Nick put the stuff up once we got home. They thought shit was sweet to be getting on my damn nerves.

" You know I'm eating all this shit everyday for this. " Nick fussed.

" Yeah yeah. " I said sitting on the counter.

Nau'Jour came back in with the last few bags. He sat them on the counter before walking towards me and standing between my legs.

" My mama wanna see you. " Nau'Jour told me. I damn near choked on my juice.

" Why? " I asked him. He laughed and shook his head. " I don't know. No need to be scared. "

" Okay. When? " I asked.

" Whenever you ready. "

" Take her ass tomorrow so I can tell my mama how she been treating me. " Nick butted in.

I shook my head and laughed. " Tomorrow cool with you? "

" Yeah. "