chapter twenty-five

A'Zharia POV

A'Zharia POV

" I'm tired of being tired of being tired! That part of done died. " I sung with Lil Baby.

I'm on maternity leave now and I have nothing better to do but listen to music and eat. Lately I've been working on names, but I really know what to decide.

I know I want her name to start with a " N ".

" AND YOUR FAVORITE PERSON HAS ARRIVED. " I heard a voice yell from my front door. I groaned knowing it was nobody but Nick.

I swear he just like getting on my nerves for some reason.

" Nick do you know where your home- Wait how do you know where I stay? " I asked getting up and waddling towards him.

" I know everything sweetheart now if you don't min- " He said trying to push around me.

" No seriously Nick. You talk to that boy and I know you do. I don't want him knowing where I am. " I stopped in front of him.

" Dude he knew where you were before you even setttled in good enough. This man knows everything now excuse me. " Nick said going past me and going towards my kitched.

I closed my door and followed after him because I was far from done with this conversation.

" Why is he watching me? " I asked Nick.

" You his girl. " He said smacking on some fruti snacks.

" Not. "

" And his babymama. " He added.

" And? My point was to get away from him. " I tried to explain.

" I mean you want me to lie to and I don't like lying because I'm a real ass nigga give a fuck bout a bitch. " Nick slyly said making me wanna choke the living life out of him.

" Why are you even here? Usually you'll ask me to meet at my old house. " I asked him.

" Because I miss yo stanky ass and I wanted to see the new crib. " He said. He looked down at my stomach and dropped his fruit snacks.

" BITCH YOU BIG AS SHIT NOW! " He said like I was standing twenty feet away.

" I know. " I rolled my eyes walking back into the living room.

My phone buzzed on the couch as I entered the living room. I sat on the couch and grabbed seeing Ken texted me.

My Kenn Doll😗: i'm on my way with food bitch !!

I smiled at the text making Nick snatch my phone.

" What tha' fuck is a Ken Doll to you? " He asked with his face scrunched up.

I got up and snatched my phone back, not bothering to answer him. Nick started doing weird shit in front of me to get my attention.

" Nicholas move. " I tried hiding my laugh.

He moved once I laughed and sat on the other couch. He grabbed my remote and changed the tv to youtube.

He clicked through everything until he saw a live of boosie.

" I love this live watch it. " He laughed pressing play.

A few minutes later Ken bursted in my door singing loud as hell.

" My wayyy, My wayy or the highwayy MY WAY! " He sung as he came in the room.

" Anotha' one? " Nick asked me looking defeated.

" Shut tha' fuck up. " I laughed as I redirected my attention to Ken.

" I got honey chicken since that's all you been talking about. " Ken told me as he handed me a carry out.

" Why you talk like that? " Nick asked Ken.

" Why you let Kat burn you? " Ken shot back.

I groaned. This is gonna be long and hard having to deal with both of them.

_________________________