chapter twenty-nine

her outfit👇🏽

A'Zharia || Zee

A'Zharia || Zee

" You ready? " Nick asked me as he pulled his shirt over his head.

" Yeah. I think I'm gonna go by Nau'Jour's mama house so she can see her and see if he could stop by too. " I told him as I sat Journee in her carseat.

He nodded. " I ain't gon' knock ya from letting the man see his baby. "

" Oh I'm not that type of person. If it isn't about that baby we shouldn't speak. " I told him.

" I think I should go by alone since he thinks we're beefing. "

" I forgot damn. Well Ima hang with him and Tyler then. " He shrugged.

" You so fake. " I laughed.

" I just want the nigga to be truthful with me. That goes to show you can't trust everybody though. " He explained.

" Yeah you never know what dirt a person is hiding. Can you put her in the car for me? " I asked.

" Let's go niecey. " He said picking her up and heading out the room. I grabbed her bag along with my purse before double checking to see if I had everything.

Once I was good I locked up the house and headed towards the car. I put Journee's diaper bag on the other side of her as Nick strapped her in.

" What time y'all gon' be done? " Nick asked as he closed my backdoor. He walked up to me slowly wrapping his arms around my waist.

" About 12 or 1. " I said as laying my head on his chest.

" Well I'a see y'all lata'. " He said hugging me. I nodded as we broke from the hug.

" And we still talking about what happened. " He yelled as I got in my car. I blushed as I hurried to get in.

I shouldn't be feeling like this towards Nick, but I am. I don't feel bad about it. I know if Nau'Jour finds out he's gonna do the most.

I scratched all that out my brain as my phone rung telling me Kenn was calling me.

" Wassuhh? " I answered.

" You so manish honey, what are you doing? " Kenn laughed.

" Finna take Journee to the doctor. I gots tea that I need to spill in person. " I teased.

" I hate when you do thattttt. How long you and my baby finna be out? "

" Well I'm taking her to Nau'Jour's mama house afterwards hopefully he'll come to see her there too. After we're going to the new house. "

" So you telling me head to the new house now? Okay see y'all later. " Kenn hung up quickly. I laughed as I focused on getting in and out of the doctors office.