chapter twenty

A'Zharia || Zee " Trust is a hard thing to build back up

A'Zharia || Zee
" Trust is a hard thing to build back up. "

" So did you get it? " Zoie asked me. I smiled as I got back into the car.

" What do you think? "

" OKAYYYYY! " He cheered. I decided to get me a job. I think it'll help ease my mind from everything that's going on in my life right now. I just had an interview at Victoria Secret and I got the job on the spot.

" Okay take me to get something to eat. " I huffed as I started to grow hungry.

" And how many months are you? " Zoie asked smirking at me.

" Haha very funny. I have an appointment later. "

" You told the father yet? "

I ignored him as I looked down my as it buzzed. It was a message from Nau'Jour.

Nau'Jour: you really wrong for this shit bro

Me: meet me at my house at 6

I didn't bother to see what he replied. It wasn't that I want to do him wrong it's just that I'm lost. I never had a boyfriend nor dealt with a dude on a relationship level.

" I plan to tell him later. " I spoke looking up from my phone.

Zoie nodded and kept quiet. That night I went over his house he held me as I cried. He told me whatever I do he would be behind me one hundred percent.

It felt good to have the reminder of his love. Just when I felt all alone.

Zoie took me to get some Taco Bell since I wanted a skittles slushy. After, he took me hole so I could take my car to my appointment.

I looked down at my phone as I got in my car to check the time. My appointment was at 2:30 and it was 2:15. I shuffled through my playlist as I found the right song to play before I pulled off.

I played " Back from the Dead " by Nau'Jour. I'll never stop supporting his dreams.

I soon pulled into the parking lot of the doctors office. I made sure I had my phone on silent before I went in.

" Hi how are you? " The receptionist asked me.

" Alright. "

" Are you a new patient? "

" Yes. " I nodded as she smiled and got some papers.

" Fill these out and we'll get you right on back. " She told me. I thanked her and went and sat down to fill out the papers.

It took me about five minutes. Once I was done I gave her back the forms and she led me on towards the back.

" Sit tight and the doctor will be in with you shortly. " She smiled as she closed the door.