chapter twenty-three

Nau'Jour || Toosii

Nau'Jour || Toosii

" Yooo mamaa ! " Nick yelled as we walked in the house.

" I don't give a damn Devin. This shit is unacceptable. He's following your damn footsteps. I could feel that damn girl's pain. " I heard my mama yell. I sighed as I walked into the living room where they were.

" Yo what's going on? " I asked. My moms turned around and shot my a cold blooded look.

" You is what's going on Nau'Jour. " She shouted walking towards me.

" Oh shit. " Nick mumbled.

" How could you really be so damn selfish to cheat and get another girl pregnant boy?! "

" Huh? Answer me boy. "

" Ma I don't know what you ta- "

" Oh save it. I done talked to Zee, the girl and the girl mama. The fact that it's the same trifling ass girl who set you up to lose Zee and you still fucked around with her Jour? That's fucking cold. " My mama scoffed looking at me in disgust.

I had never saw my Ma act like this before. It was like she was really upset with me this time.

" Wait you talked to Zee? " I asked.

" Yes Nau'Jour, and before you try to get her back she's already gone. She MIGHT let you know when the baby is born if you can come see them. " My damn heart dropped.

I couldn't believe this bitch was selfish enough to leave with my seed. She was the love I was willing to change for, but now she treating me like the rest of these hoes.

" Fuck her then. " I shrugged.

" Oh no you didn't. " Nick said slowly.

" I don't know who the hell raised you but it sure wasn't me. Get out Jour! " My Ma told me.

" You serious right now? "

" As serious as serious can get boy. " She said putting her hand on her hip, pointing at the door.

" Bullshit. " I mumbled walking out.

" Wait what y'all exactly happened? " Nick asked me as we got in the car.

" In all honesty, I been living two lives. One with Zee and one with Nadia. Nadia ass threatened to rat me out to the cops if I didn't continue to fuck with her. One thing led to another and I started feeling shorty. " I shrugged.

" Soooooooo you kept this from me because? "

" Shorty pregnant. Two months behind Zee and if you knew you would've told. "

Nick's mouth fell open as he turned towards me some more.

" You one dirty motha'fucka boy. I don't blame her for leaving. "

" She didn't even give me a chance to explain shit though. " I protested.

" What the hell is there to explain Toosii? You fucked up bro. I'm not about to sit here and act like that shit sweet because it's not. You did that shit. It's on you to fix it. "

I took in everything he said as I started the car. He was right. Even though I hated to face the fact that I was in the wrong.

I didn't even bother to ask my mama how they found out. " Ima swing to Nadia's you rolling? " I asked Nick.

" Yeah. I got some words for this bitch. "

" Yo chill. " I laughed a bit as I made an u-turn.

_____________________________________