chapter ten

a/n: their pictures are their outfits..

Nau'Jour || Toosii
" I ain't tripping. "

" Goodmorning. " I heard A'Zharia say. I blinked rapidly as the sun was beaming right in my face from her window.

" Morning shawty. " I said in a raspy tone.

" I put you a toothbrush and face rag on the counter. Zoie made breakfast so you can come down and eat when you're done if you want. " She smiled as she spoke, but avoided eye contact.

I laughed. " Alright babygirl. " I said, getting up walking towards her bathroom.

I grabbed the the toothbrush and toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. I pissed and went to the sink to finish brushing my teeth.

As I was about to wash my face my phone started ringing. I answered and put it on speaker without looking at the ID.

" Yoo? " I spoke.

" Yo ass pulled that shit Thursday night? " I heard my pops voice boom through my speaker.

I chuckled. " Oh you surprised? "

" Nah it's just word on the street you let one get away. " I groaned as I dried my face off.

" What they say about her? "

" They say she hiding. She might hidr for a while, but remember our beef never die easily. " He reminded me.

" Already knowing. "

" Where yo ass at anyway? " He asked.

" My li shorty house. " I laughed at the fact I'm calling a female my shorty.

" My boyyyyy. "

" Bye pops. " I said hanging up in his face.

I headed downstairs and saw A'Zharia and her cousin sitting at the table eating and talking. I nodded my head speaking to her cousin.

" Honey he too hood. Nodding and shit. " Zoie said to A'Zharia making us laugh.

I fixed me a plate and sat next to A'Zharia. Zoie had fixed some waffles, eggs, and sausage.

" You're not thirsty? " She asked. I shook my head as I continued to eat.

A'Zharia and Zoie continued their conversation and I checked my phone since Nick ass texted me four times in a row.

Nick🦾: Toosii???
Nick🦾: Brooo I need your help😟
Nick🦾: I fucked a hoe raw....my shit feel funny mane
Nick🦾: never asking you for help again bitch

I laughed out loud, gaining weird stares from A'Zharia and Zoie. " My bad y'all. " I said texting Nick back.

Me: am i a fucking doctor?😭i be telling ya wrap up my boy..