4.

"I have to do all of this?" Yoongi shrieked paranoid.

"Yes, of course. You won't get a body like mine without working for it." Jungkook told running his six pack.

Yoongi scrunched his nose disgusted. How was he best friends with an eighteen year old e-boy?

"But this shit is ridiculous, Jungkook. I don't know if it's even worth it."

"Do you like your cute neighbor or no? You want to make a good impression, right?" He wondered.

Yoongi nodded remembering the incident about two hours ago. Before Jungkook even showed up.

The door bell rung and Yoongi groaned annoyed. Was it the weird neighbor with another cake?

He opened the door with a frown ready to be an asshole. He didn't expect a gorgeous smiley girl standing right in front of him.

"Oh," he said confused.

"Hi! I'm Dahyun. I live a few houses away from here. Just wanted to come say hey and welcome to the neighborhood!"

"Hey and thanks." he smiled.

"Cool, so, uhh, I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, bye." She bowed and excused herself.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?"

"Huh?" Yoongi asked snapping back to reality.

"What are you thinking about that's so important, huh?"

"Dahyun, she's so cute."

"So are you over your ex now?" Jungkook wondered.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Fuck yeah, I'm over him. He made me want to take a break from guys."

"Oh yeah I bet. Well, if you want to impress Jaehyun you have to do this. She will be like 'wow healthy guy that works out!' and she'll love you."

"Dahyun. Her name is Dahyun. Where did you get Jaehyun from?"

"Oops. I was thinking of this really cute TikTok guy. My bad." He apologized.

Yoongi looked down at the workout list yet again. Run four miles? Yoongi could barely do one.

"Can this be four minutes instead of four miles?"

"Yoongi, no. You don't have to start with four miles. You can start with one and work up to four. It'll be easy once you start."

"Uh huh right. Are you staying to do it with me? I need your motivation."

"No, I can't. You know even though I'm famous on TikTok and stuff I still got a part time job. Gotta go."

"Alright bye, thanks for nothing." Yoongi told.

"Bye," Jungkook chuckled walking out the door.

Yoongi went to his semi decent closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. He didn't have workout clothes because like mentioned before he didn't workout.

On the way out he grabbed a black bag and made a hole on it to put it on. He had seen some people do this and it supposedly helped.

After getting dressed he walked outside and felt the heat wave hit. Fuck, was this really worth it? Would Dahyun even notice him trying?

He started off by walking and it wasn't until he heard footsteps behind him that he turned around.

There he was, the awkward neighbor running behind him with a big smile. He wore bright neon yellow shorts and a black shirt.