56.

"You know what I just realized?" Jackson asked coming up behind Yoongi.

"Wha—Jackson where the fuck did you get that?" He asked.

"Get what?" He responded taking a sip out of his drink.

"Give it here. You can't drink until Jimin and Yuta are gone okay? I don't want to make this night more awkward than it already is."

"Fine, fine, father." He groaned rolling his eyes and passing it to him.

"I thought you were taking a shit! No wonder you were gone for twenty minutes. I should've know."

Yoongi blamed himself for drooling over Jimin and not babysitting Jackson. "I did go poop and then I was on the way back. I got lost. In the dining room beside the alcohol table."

"Dammit. How many did you have?"

Jackson put up four fingers, "Two."

"That's four fingers you're holding up."

"Oh. My bad." He put two down and smiled.

"Okay so you had like ten. Great."

"How did you know?" He laughed. When Yoongi frowned he smacked his shoulder, "Kidding. Gosh you're such a party pooper. I only had three shots and this drink. Easy stuff."

"Three shots? Like back to back? Holy fuck we're screwed."

"Chillax baby. I got this, okay? I take those shots like water. They don't do shit to me anymore."

Yoongi pinched the bridge of his nose thinking of what to do. Any second now Jackson could scream it to the world.

"I'm serious Yoongi. I don't fee...oh shit. There it is. I feel it now. Fuck." He laughed throwing his head back.

Yoongi set the liquor cup on the nearest table and grabbed his hand, "Come on. We're sobering you up or I'm putting you to sleep again."

"No! I don't want to sleep yet!"

"Well lets go then. Come on."

"Wait! I haven't even told you about the thing I was thinking about."

"What is it?" He asked walking ahead.

"So like you're single and I'm single and you know we've been hanging out, right? You're cute as fuck and fuckable. So you wanna he my boyfriend?"

Yoongi frowned looking at him, "Did you and Mark get in a fight again?"

"Don't mention that cute fuckface. He pissed me off! That's why I didn't even invite him."

While Jackson was rambling about his relationship problems, Namjoon and Jin were finishing up their plates. They were the only two that got seconds.

"You're a really good cook." Namjoon mumbled  with a mouth full.

"I mean if you say so." He laughed shyly.

"Seriously! You got to make me homemade Mac and cheese again."

"I will for sure.l

"Hey...umm..." he looked around to make sure no one was around.

"Yeah?" Jin responded a bit quieter.

"Are you sleeping over tonight with me?" He whispered.

Jin swallowed his food and nodded his head, "Y-yes. Do you still want me to?"

"Of course. I mean only if you want to."

"Only if you want to." Jin clarifies.

"I do but only if you want to want to stay."