8.

Jimin walked to his neighbors house feeling all jittery. He knew the neighbor was off work now.  Not that he had memorized his schedule or anything like that.

The day before he spent it with Jin talking about his crazy plan. Jin was convinced it wasn't going to work, but still supported him no matter what.

He rung the doorbell and waited for the neighbor to walk out. Jimin held his breath when he saw Yoongi open the door.

He wore a black T-shirt and black shorts. His hair was wet and had a towel around his neck. "Hey," he greeted casually.

"Hi Min Yoongi! I brought you another cake." He smiled. This one was black and had a yellow smiley face on it.

"Wow. Yeah I see that. You do love to bake huh?" He asked taking the cake.

"Sure do. I made it black because it's your favorite color."

"Yeah. Hmm." He said looking at it.

"What is it?"

"Nothing. A black cake doesn't look as pretty as I thought it would."

"Really?"

"Mhm. I think I like the yellow ones better. Want to come in?"

Jimin smiled and nodded. "Yes! I'd love to." He responded excitedly. The news about him liking the yellow cakes better gave him butterflies. Yoongi walked ahead and he followed behind.

He set the cake on the table and motioned Jimin to take a seat. Then he headed over and served him a cup of tea.

"Want a piece of cake?"

"Yes please."

Yoongi took off his towel and put it behind his chair. Then grabbed a knife and two plates.

"I actually enjoy your cakes. Aside from the pecan filling one."

"I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't know about your allergy."

"No worries. I'm literally allergic to everything."

"For real? Like what?"

"Long list. Aside from food I also have seasonal allergies. This pollen is killing me right now. If I don't take my allergy medicine I get sneezing and coughing attacks. That's why I don't work in my yard. As much as I like seeing flowers and tress I hate them because of the way they make me feel." He chuckled.

"Aww that's terrible. I'm glad I don't have food or seasonal allergies. I work at a plant shop and I love plants. Umm, sorry I'm not trying to brag."

"It's fine. I can tell you like working on your yard. It looks nice."

"You notice?" He beamed infatuated.

"Yes, I do. Let me get you a fork for the cake."

They started eating and Jimin was trying to build the courage to tell him his crazy idea. He didn't know how to bring it up.

How do you tell someone you want them to take your virginity when you've only known them for two weeks max?

"Hey Yoongi," he quietly said in between chewing his cake.

Yoongi looked at him and noted how there was black frosting on the side of his lips. He smiled unconsciously at the sight.

Jimin was a messy eater. He left crumbs on the table and got frosting on his face. It was quite adorable.

"Yeah?"

"Never mind." He quickly said getting back to eating the cake.

"Umm, alright."