27.

"Okay, so should I prep for this? Or like what do I need to do before we start?" A panicked Jimin asked.

"No need for prepping. We're just getting drunk." Yoongi replied calmly.

They were sitting in criss cross applesauces position in front of each other. "Well should we eat before? I can make us a really good lasagna-!"

"No I don't think it's necessary. Plus lasagna would take too long to bake. Have you ate though? You don't want to drink on an empty stomach."

"I ate about an hour ago."

"That's good enough. You don't need to eat right now with your sensitive stomach. You will puke everywhere."

"That's so true! We have to cover my stuff before we do this."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked confused.

"Every time I've gotten tipsy on beer I always puke. I don't want to do it all over my house."

"Hmm. So you're suggesting we cover up your things?"

"Yes." He nodded quickly.

Yoongi glanced at the bottle and then at Jimin. He wouldn't get that fucked up...okay no he certainly would.

"Alright. Let's do it then."

"Great." Jimin said getting up. He wore light blue pajama pants and a thin white t-shirt. When he got up Yoongi's eyes couldn't help to go straight on his behind.

It was just there. You couldn't miss it. He nervously looked away when Jimin turned to him.

"Are you coming?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah."

"So I have these plastic trash bags we could cut them up and just cover certain areas."

"What certain areas exactly?" He chuckled as Jimin handed him some scissors.

"I have this tendency to puke in my closet. Umm underneath my center table, in my loveseat, the kitchen sink and my cooking pots."

Yoongi laughed, "You're kidding, right?"

Jimin remained quiet a blush creeping up his face. "Seriously? Every time?" Yoongi asked amused. Half of the time he puked while being drunk was the first place he saw.

To always throw up on certain places or things was fascinating to him in a way. "Yeah. Every time I get tipsy at my house that's where it happens. I don't know what it is about those places."

"Holy shit. That's cool. Not that you throw up but the fact that you know where it's going to happen."

"Yeah. So might as well get prepared huh?"

They cut several trash bags and covered up the places Jimin had mentioned. Including the sink which Yoongi has argued it was pointless.

It made Jimin happy though so it was covered. They also hid his pots from the usual spot so he wouldn't find them just in case.

"Okay now we can get drunk." He said satisfied once they were done.

Yoongi chuckled sitting down on the carpet. "You're the cutest little thing. Like who preps for getting fucked up?"

"Me. I'm that person. I am extremely paranoid about everything so planning ahead helps me feel safer."

"Alright now that we've protected your place from body fluids are you ready?"

"Yes. I'm so ready." He squealed excited.

"Aww man. I forgot to bring the little shot glasses. Fuck it we will just take sips. You go first."