13.

Jimin sat in the backseat the whole ride. He had a frown plastered on his face but of course neither of them noticed.

It was getting a bit dark now and they were talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

Sometimes they asked Jimin questions to which he only replied with a 'mhmm'. He wished that he was lying in bed with Jin instead of being here.

It was truly miserable.

The fact that Dahyun and Yoongi were hanging out was already terrible. And to be present while they were hanging out?

That shit was heartbreaking.

Yoongi pulled up in a parking lot and Jimin sighed sadly. "We're here!" He beamed. "A karaoke place? This is so cool!" Dahyun said excitedly.

Was this were Yoongi was planning to take Jimin on their fake date? Or was he improvising since she joined them?

They got off the car and once again Jimin was kind of left behind. Not that he minded. Maybe they'd forget about him and he could call Jin to pick him up.

"They have some ready good fried pickles here. I like them. I don't know if either of you eat pickles though." Yoongi blabbed as they took a seat.

He sat in the middle while Dahyun sat to his right and Jimin to his left. There was a small menu sitting on the table.

It consisted of appetizers and beverages. A waiter came by and asked if they were eating or drinking something.

"Jack and coke." They both said stated at the same time. Dahyun covered her mouth smiling big. "You like it too?" Yoongi asked fascinated. She nodded her head laughing.

"And for you sir?"

Jimin looked down at the menu. He had drunk before with Jin. But he didn't trust himself to drink around them.

Because when he got drunk he got either too loving or too brutally honest. The last thing he needed was to out his feelings while being emotional and drunk.

"A coke."

"Alright. Any appetizers?"

"Do you guys want the fried pickles?" Yoongi wondered.

"Yes!" Dahyun squealed.

He turned to Jimin who simply nodded. After writing down the order the waiter walked away.

Once again they started talking. Jimin looked around the karaoke place. There was couples and groups of friends.

Jimin couldn't help to feel even more awkward now. Did he look weird because he was the only one not interacting with them?

In reality he did look like he was third wheeling. Hard core. Luckily, the waiter came back with the drinks and the appetizer so at least now he would eat and drink to not look so lost.

Jimin grabbed his drink and brought it up to his mouth to take a sip. "Right Jimin?" Yoongi asked nudging him.

He spilled a little bit of coke on his hand and Yoongi didn't seem to notice. "Yeah. Totally." He agreed even though he hadn't heard a single part of their conversation.

"Are you going to sing a song?" Yoongi asked her. She laughed, "Oh no. I can't sing. I can sort of rap."

"No way! That's so cool!"

"Oh stop it. It's not all that." She replied sheepishly.

Yoongi suddenly noticed that Jimin was staring ahead with a blank expression. "Jimin sings." He said catching his attention.