10.

Yoongi rung the doorbell with his anxiety off the roof. His hands were shaky and sweaty. How would he start the conversation?

He could hear music from inside the house and that made him even more nervous. Just as he was about to ring the doorbell again the door opened up.

"Hey!" Dahyun said. Her hair was in a messy bun, she had sweat on her forehead and was panting.

Yoongi's mind immediately thought of the worst. "Hey. Uhh are you busy?" He wondered. "I was in the middle of a dance practice."

"Oh! Okay." He smiled relieved. But then he started wondering again. "Wait, didn't you say you went to dance classes everyday at 6 at the dance studio downtown?"

"Well, yes, but my dance instructor is so nice that he's helping me outside of class. I just can't get the dance right."

He?

"That's...that's nice. Sorry, to bother. I was just wondering if..."

"Dahyun. Everything okay? Oh. My bad." A guy said coming up from behind. Yoongi wanted to rip his eyes out.

This guy was hot.

Not the typical hot. No, no, no. He was beautifully hot and his body was to fucking die for.

Literally.

"Hoseok! This is my new neighbor the one I told you about. And Yoongi this is Hoseok my dance instructor."

Hoseok forced a smile and waved, "Hey. Nice to meet you. Do you dance too?"

Yoongi looked at the guy and tried to process how the fuck was he so perfect. The fact that he was hanging out with Dahyun so much only scared him more.

"Yoongi?" Dahyun asked.

"Huh? Oh no! Nah, I don't really dance." He awkwardly replied.

"Ahh. Alright. Well, it was nice meeting you." He told him. Then he turned to Dahyun who was easily about eighth inches shorter,"I'll wait in the living room."

She smiled and nodded then looked back at Yoongi who was still shocked. "So, why'd you come visit me?"

In reality he had come to ask her out on a date, but after seeing her angelic well built dance instructor his confidence was in the negatives.

"I just came to say hey. And uhh yeah. That was it. That sounds very weird I'm aware. Sorry." He laughed not knowing what else to do.

"Not weird at all. Its very nice of you. I guess I'll see you around?"

"Sure. Have fun dancing." He said starting to walk backwards.

"Will do. Bye Yoongi."

"Bye Dahyun." He said heading back home. Her smiled faded as she watched him walk away.

She was convinced he would at least ask her to hang out again. "Everything okay?" Hoseok asked once she was back in the room.

"Yeah. Totally. Let's keep going yeah?"

Yoongi entered his house with a frown plastered on his face. "So? Did she say yes?" Namjoon asked.

"Fuck no."

"Oh my shit. She said that?" Jungkook asked.

"No. I didn't even ask her. Her dance instructor was there. And holy fucking shit. That man is I don't know. He's something."

"Is he cute?" Namjoon asked.

"Cute is a huge understatement. He's just wow."

"Are you sure you're not crushing on the dance instructor?" Jungkook teased.