18.

"Like this?" Dahyun asked as she moved her leg out. She had been attempting to follow Hoseok's dance move for the last twenty minutes and she just couldn't do it the way he did.

How could she keep up with the best dancer in the world?

His moves were so precise and so effortlessly it honestly embarrassed her to attempt to follow his lead.

"You're almost there! You just have to step out a little further." He encouraged.

"Like this?" She asked stepping too far out. Hoseok kept a hopeful smile on his face. She felt her face redden and looked down at the floor.

"Sorry I just...I get in my head sometimes and now I'm overthinking it."

"You're a great dancer though. Would you like for me to show you where to place your leg?"

She nodded her head and he stepped behind her. They were practicing in the living room where she had a big mirror to see herself dance.

"I'm going to need to touch you for this. May I?"

She nodded her head once again not thinking much of it. They were really good friends either way. 

He slowly placed his hand right above her knee and moved it. She suddenly felt her heart beating way too fast.

Sure, they had touched before while dancing choreos. But at the moment they weren't. There was no music playing. It was just them two sweating in the living room. And he had his hand was on her thigh.

Yoongi was heading to visit her since they hadn't spoken in a few days. He had been thinking of ways to ask her out, but he really couldn't think of a good way to do it.

He had dated both sexes before so he kind of knew what to do. But his last relationship was with a guy and they had dated for a while to the point he pretty much forgot the female sex.

No offense to the ladies of course. He still loved them and was very attracted. That's why he couldn't understand why he kept overthinking asking Dahyun out.

When he was walking by her house he noticed that the living room window was open. Yoongi being the nosy person he was peeked in. Then he saw the sexy dance instructor touching her thigh!

He immediately ran to the door and knocked as fast and as hard as he could. Dahyun gasped startled and Hoseok immediately stepped back.

"That seems urgent." He said hoping he hadn't made things too uncomfortable.

She smiled sheepishly and walked to open the door. "Yoongi!" She said surprised. Her face started turning red and she felt guilty.

Why did she feel guilty to have Hoseok over when Yoongi and her weren't even a thing?

"Hey! Are you busy?" He wondered looking behind her to catch a glimpse of the dance instructor.

"Oh, I was just practicing again. I just can't get the chores right."

He forcefully smiled. If Hoseok kept coming over and spending time with her he could possibly try to get with her.

Actually, Yoongi had noticed the way he looked at her and it was obvious he was interested. Yoongi couldn't compete with him. As he felt
himself panic he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Ahhh. Okay. I gotcha. Uhh, so listen my friends and I get together once a month and watch dumb low budget movies to criticize them. I was so wondering if you wanted to come over?"

"Yes! I'd love to. That sounds fun."

"Great. It's tomorrow at seven at my place. I'll let you keep practicing then."