9.

"I don't want to do it." Jungkook sighed.

"Too bad. You're going to have to. I did it last time remember?"

"But-"

"Go on. I'll go get a coffee meanwhile. Want one?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and Namjoon shrugged. He didn't mind going to get garden supplies for their mom.

He just wanted Jungkook to do something else besides TikToks. It was for his own good. And he also just really wanted coffee.

"Alright then! I'll meet you here in a few minutes." Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook groaned heading the oposite way. Namjoon kept walking down the street until he saw a Starbucks.

As soon as he walked in he got in line and took out his phone to scroll through his Instagram pictures.

No one knew about it because he didn't really post pictures of himself. Instead he only posted pictures of nature, art, and literature.

He liked being anonymous on the internet unlike his younger brother who was literary internet famous.

He smiled satisfied to see that his recent post had gotten three thousand likes and about two hundred comments.

Who knew so many people read his favorite book?

He started liking the people's comments until he came across one that caught his attention by a user called 'literatureporn'.

"This book is also my favorite I absolutely adore it. I've re-read it multiple times. The story is beautifully structured around soul resurrection and self discovery. I can't get enough of it. Every time I read it it teaches me something new. You've got an exquisite taste in literature."

Namjoon smiled so big and bright. It was refreshing to get comments like that. To have people have the same taste as yourself and not be shamed for liking it.

He brought his phone up and started typing a reply. "Wow! I'm so glad that people like you exist. It's my ultimate favorite book. It's so beautiful! I agree! Have you read his other books? @literatureporn"

The person in front of him moved up and so did Namjoon. In the back of the counter Jin was washing his glasses by the sink.

His phone vibrated, but he ignored it since he was at work. "Hey, can you get the next customer? Haechan is late again and I need to go to lunch or you won't get one."

"Yeah. I guess. Why is Haechan always so late?"

"I don't know man. It's his first job. He struggles with time."

"Fine. Go on to lunch. I'll get the next customer." He said wiping his glasses with a napkin.

His coworker took off his apron and walked out. As soon as Jin put on his glasses and turned around he spotted the tall guy that was up next.

Not again.

Jin took a deep breath and walked to the back room where he found his manager. "I can't deal with the next customer."

"What? What's the problem?"

"I don't like him. He's mean." Mean was an understatement. Jin wanted to call him so many other things.

"Well, Jin, sometimes we have to deal with mean people we don't like. There's no other employee here but you and you're holding up the line. I need you to push your personal issues to the side and help the customer. Remember, customers are always right and a happy customer gets you paid."