48.

"Do you honestly have to go?" Namjoon asked with a pout. It was so cute when he was this way.

"Yes. I really do. It's my best friends birthday today. I have make it super special. It's my job."

"I know. I'm being a little greedy right now. Want you all to myself. Is he having a birthday party or something?"

"No, no. Jimin doesn't do parties. He just wanted us to have dinner at his house. He's a very simple person. Simplicity makes him happy."

"How is he by the way? I haven't seen him in a few weeks." Namjoon wondered. He knew about Yoongi and him breaking things off.

Of course he didn't want to get in between it. They were both his friends and he wanted to remain neutral at all costs. He could see both sides of the argument.

Jin sighed, "How do you think? Your friend is an asshole. I don't care what anyone says. To me he's the biggest ass in the world. He hurt my best friend and yeah I get it. Life is like that sometimes. I get that you can't force something. It's just hard you know? It's hard to see a person you love hurt and not being able to do nothing about it. It's a helpless feeling that I don't wish upon no one."

"I understand. Yoongi is hardheaded. He's gone through a lot of stuff and that's why he's scared to try things. He's scared of change."

"Life is forever changing. He needs to stop being scared. He's trying to not hurt him but he's only hurting himself and Jimin by staying away. I can tell by the way he looks at my friend that he feels the same too. He's just trying to convince himself he feels nothing."

"Remind you if anyone?" Namjoon asked raising an eyebrow.

Jin blushed deeply looking away. "It's different. Okay?"

"I'm not making up excuses for him. I know what he's doing is hurting them both. He's never been good at love. And he's never been in a triangle before. I hope he comes to his senses soon."

"Me too." Jin said reaching for the door handle. Namjoon grabbed his wrist and held him back. "Is that a proper way to say goodbye to your daddy."

"Oh my shit. Please never ever say that again. Okay? Uh. Bye." Jin replied turning around once again.

"Kim Seokjin you're a meanie."

"I'm not a very affectionate person."

"Really? So our make out session at the party was what?"

Jin playfully rolled his eyes, "It's wasn't a make out. Just a kiss."

"A kiss with tongue and panting and—"

"Alright. Alright. It was a small make out session. Don't make it a big deal." He embarrassingly replied.

Namjoon smiled, "I'm making it a big deal because I like you."

Jin attempted to fight off a smile but failed miserably. "Okay, I'm getting his gift from the trunk. Thanks for driving me there."

"Sure thing. But wait!"

Jin froze and looked at him. He was still laying back with a pout. "Five more minutes?" He asked sweetly.

"Nope. Can't. I have to be there. He's already had a greasy burger in bed at midnight. Now he needs a good supper after work. If he beats me home I won't be able to fix everything."

"Did you really wake him up with a greasy burger?"

"Sure did. He tore it up too. Then he felt sick and threw up. So now I have to make it up and make him dinner."