54.

"Thank you for doing this. I truly appreciate it. The kids love you." Dahyun told Hoseok as they walked down the hallway.

Hoseok looked around the walls which were plastered with little kids drawings and terribly cute handwriting.

"No problem! It was so much fun teaching the little ones a dance. I should be thank you for the invitation."

"I had to get you to do it. You are the worlds best dancer after all."

"I don't know about that." He laughed shyly. Any compliment coming from her made his heart feel like it was exploding.

"But you are! You're so good. One day I might be half as good as you."

"Well, thank you. You're definitely getting there. I might need to watch out."

"Yeah you better watch out. Just kidding! Here's my classroom. I still haven't decorated it very well. I don't know what color scheme to use and stuff. Let's sit down here. Don't worry the chairs will support our weight." She giggled.

They took a seat and Hoseok admired her work space. Although it didn't have many decorations her desk just screamed Dahyun in every aspect.

It was messy, yet clean in its own way. There was pens everywhere in her desk. A big pink desk calendar in the middle and a bunch of different color sticky notes with random words written on them.

"I think it's great. These little chairs and desks are so cute by the way!"

"They are. Want to see something cuter?"

You. He thought of saying. But all he could do was nod his head to stop himself from blurting it out loud.

She got up and ran to behind her desk where she grabbed a piece of paper that was taped to her wall.

"Look! One of my students did it for me." She beamed excited. It was a stick figure drawing with the messy words "i lov yu ms. kim" and heart written on it.

"That's just beyond adorable." He smiled.

"Right?" She said walking over to place the drawing back on the same spot. "I was so scared they weren't going to like me. They actually do. They're so sweet and they really do like me."

She took a seat next to Hoseok again and just had this different look on her face. Her smile glowed differently when she talked about something she loved.

"You're a great teacher."

"How do you know huh? Are you my student?" She teased with a nudge.

"No. I'm not. I just know that you are. You don't give up even when times are hard. You adapt and evolve. You always do the very best you can and that's why I know you're good at your job."

Dahyun felt a blush creep up her neck, "Thank you. That means so much coming from a person that I admire."

Hoseok leaned closer playfully bopping her nose. "You have to be more confident in yourself. You have to believe in you. Don't underestimate yourself because I've seen what you're capable of. If you do you'll only limit yourself and trust me you don't need to do that. You're so talented."

Her blush only got worse. Having him so close and saying all of that caused her heart to skip. A big smile appeared on her cute little face.

"Thank you." She whispered. They were so close she could feel his warm breath against her cheek.

"No problem." He said moving back. Having her so close only intrigued him more. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, and touch her.

But he couldn't do that. Not just yet. He didn't know where they stood at the moment. She hadn't mentioned Yoongi and he hadn't either.