23.

Namjoon walked in Jimin's work place with the biggest smile. He had a coffee maker with him and a print as decoration for the house.

"Jimin! Hey!" He screamed.

Jimin flinched startled and dropped an item he was putting on the shelve. Vernon rolled his eyes.

Was this another of Jimin's friends? Not only did they carry planes but coffee makers and frames?

"May I help you?" Vernon asked. He was the one at the cashier and had to ask this question though he didn't want to.

"No thanks. I'm here to talk to, Jimin." He told pointing in his direction.

"I bet you are. Jimin come up front!"

Jimin stopped fixing the items and walked up front. "Hey Namjoon." He whispered a bit confused.

"Look!" He said putting down the coffee maker in front of him.

"Oh wow. That's nice. Umm, but, uhh we're a plant store. So, I think you're in the wrong..."

"Oh no, no, look!" He added flipping the box to the other side which revealed a big red bow.

"Oh wow...but...umm my birthday is in two months. You're a little too early."

Namjoon chuckled, "No. This coffee maker is not for you. On the other hand this picture is for you." He said showing him the print.

Jimin took it with wide eyes. It was a beautiful painting of plants that said 'don't forget to water me'

"Thank you! It's so pretty. Wait, what's this for?"

"As an apology for setting your mouth on fire. I felt bad afterwards."

"It wasn't your fault. This is very sweet of you! I'm going to hang it on my wall so I look at it everyday." He smiled.

"Awesome. So, hey, can I ask your opinion on something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"I bought this coffee maker for, Jin. I have a crush on him. I know scandalous. I mean it's not scandalous I don't know why I said that. I guess what I'm trying to ask is if he's going to like this?"

Jimin looked at the gift and tried to keep a smile on his face. How could he say 'he's going to hate it' without it sounding so mean?

"I got it because he works at Starbucks you know? And now he can make his own coffee at his house!"

"That's very sweet but...Jin hates coffee. Ever since he started working there he's developed a deep hatred for it."

"Oh fuck. Damn. Okay. Good thing I asked you first." Namjoon said both relieved and upset. How would he ever get Jin to like him?

"Jin likes your way of thinking. He loves art, literature, and music. Basically what you like. He finds beauty in nature and simple things. Don't overthink it. He liked talking to you way before he knew who you were. Don't try to change that. Just remind him that you are the same person he was messaging with the whole time."

Namjoon smiled, "Okay. Thank you. I appreciate it. Do you want the coffee maker? If I take it I will break it. Literally. So please take it."

"You could just return it and get your money back."

"I lost the bill. Just keep it. I'll see you around!"