6.

"Jin? Where are you?" Jimin asked through the phone.

"I just got off work. Haechan was late and I had to cover him for a little bit."

"It's about to be nine thirty! You know how I am about being in time. I don't want to be late."

"Jimin, breathe. It's a party. It's lame to show up early either way."

"We're almost an hour and a half late! What if it's over by the time we get there?"

"Listen, how about you go over? I'll show up in a bit."

"Oh no. I can't go in there by myself. I'm so weird around people. I don't even go to parties. I don't know how to act. I don't—"

"Jimin,"

"What?"

"Just go over. No one is even going to pay attention to you. It's a party. They're going to be drinking they won't even mind you walking in."

Jimin took a deep shaky breath, "Yeah. You're right. They won't even notice. Promise you'll be over soon?"

"Promise."

"Okay bye." Jimin said hanging up. He glanced at himself in the mirror. The doubts were starting to echo in the back of his head.

His outfit consisted of a simple white long sleeve shirt that was tucked under a pair of black ripped jeans. He was also wearing his black vans so he could be comfortable.

It was humid and hot outside, but Jimin didn't want to wear an outfit that was too revealing or that caught any sort or attention.

He just wanted to blend in with the rest and not be noticed. Once again he glanced at the clock.

Could he really go to the party without Jin? The fear of being too late and not getting to talk to Yoongi was worse than his fear of walking in alone.

So, he grabbed the bag of chips with the dip and walked out of the house. The heat wave hit him and he nervously ran his fingers though his hair.

What if he started sweating at the party and started to smell bad?

As he was getting closer his thoughts only got worse. He thought of every bad scenario he possibly could.

When he reached the door his breathing was already out of control and he could feel the sweat droplets form against his forehead.

There was music coming from inside, but nothing too obnoxiously loud. He rung the doorbell and started playing with his hair yet again.

The tall dude that he had seen before opened the door. He was calmly chewing a piece of gum as he stared, Jimin down.

"You here for the party?"

Jimin nodded a bit intimidated. "Cool. They're back there." He said walking out. Jimin walked in confused as he went out.

"Do-do I-?"

"Just close the door behind. I'll go back in later." He said.

Jimin slowly shut the door and looked around. No one was here. He anxiously bit the inside of his lip holding the bag tighter.

It wasn't until he spotted a laughing Yoongi walking in through the back door that he realized the party was in the backyard.

"Ah. Hey." He said awkwardly. He didn't think Jimin would show up, yet here he was. "Hi neighbor! I brought chips and dip!" He enthusiastically said walking to him.

"Nice. You can go set them on the table out there."

"You-you want me to go out there?" By myself? He thought fearful.