39.

"I will be right back. Got to make a phone call." Yoongi announced getting up from the couch.

Jungkook and Namjoon were too busy snickering to hear him. They were celebrating Jungkook's nineteenth birthday.

It was something small before the actual big party. Namjoon had brought it up so that's why Yoongi decided to call Jimin and verify if he would go.

Because they had agreed to finish the contract just as "friends". Aside from number seven of course.

He walked into a room and closed the door behind pulling out his phone. He felt like he was in line to get on a rollercoaster. It was a jittery gut feeling.

All he had to do was ask if he was going to the birthday party. That was it. No big deal. So why was he making it such a huge one?

The phone rung two times and Yoongi instantly panicked. He was about to hang up when Jimin picked up.

Jimin was in the middle of watching a really good k-drama and he would've never stopped watching it to pick up the phone.

But when he saw Yoongi's number across the screen he knew he had to answer. "H-hello?" He whispered.

What if he had butt dialed him by accident? Should he just hang up?

Yoongi opened his mouth to talk but his words were stuck. Suddenly, Namjoon ran in the room laughing hysterically.

"Suck my dick bitch—! Oh, hi, are you on the phone?"

"Open the fucking door Namjoon! That shit was not funny!"

"Uhh, hold on a second. Sorry." He apologized muting it so he didn't hear the commotion. Maybe it was a good thing that he had bursted through the door because he finally could talk.

"Namjoon! I told you I was on the phone!" He whispered screamed.

"My bad homie. Tell Dahyun I'm sorry."

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek. It wasn't Dahyun and he suddenly felt guilty for checking up on Jimin first.

"I'm opening the door. I can't stand Jungkook banging on it."

"No! He's going to kill me!"

"What did you do?"

"Don't open please! If you want me to make it to my twentieth birthday don't open the door."

Yoongi frowned and proceeded to unlock it. "Damn. I see how it is." He whispered getting behind him.

It's not like Yoongi was much protection. He was shorter and not as strong as Jungkook but at least he had a barrier between them.

When he landed eyes on Jungkook with whipped cream all over his face he laughed. "Not funny." He hissed clearly pissed.

"Come on. It's your birthday! It was for celebration purposes. I swear!"

Jungkook started wiping the whipped cream off his face letting it fall all over his carpet. "Oh fuck! Jungkook you're making a mess! It's already a dirty shit hole."

"I have a date with Taehyung. And you decide to do this?"

"Celebration purposes." He repeated with a nervous grin.

Jungkook smirked, "You just wait Joonie. Your birthday is next."

"What? What do you mean by that?"

He shrugged and walked away, "Hey! Wait up! What-what do you mean? Did you hear that? He threatened me!"

"You asked for it. Now please leave so I can finish my phone call. Also, you gotta clean this shit. Okay?"