32.

"So this is where I use to live." Yoongi told. Jimin looked around the house fascinated at the old pictures.

"It's so nice."

"Yeah. I look like I'm fucking adopted on this picture. Look at Geumjae compared to me." He said pointing at a family portrait.

"He does look more like your parents than you do."

"Yeah. When I was younger and pissed my mom off she use to tell me she found me in a trash can nearby sucking on a rats tit. And that she felt so bad she took me in. Now that I think about it that sounds like mental abuse."

Jimin covered his mouth, he wasn't trying to be mean and laugh. "It's okay you can laugh." He said.

He raised an eyebrow for assurance to which Yoongi nodded. After approving he allowed himself to laugh.

"Thank you for waiting for my approval to laugh. So, let's keep on with the Min house tour."

Jimin followed him behind as they walked down the hall. "This is the shitty bathroom as we call it. It's shitty because my brother and I use to share it and never took care of it. Oops. To the right over here you have my brothers messy ass room this shows you I'm not the only one with cleaning issues. Oh! And over here is my old room which is now my dads new office. He painted it this awful poopy green color. Yuck."

"Okay, okay. Everything's nice. Where's your dog?"

"Ah! Glad you asked. I told my parents to leave him home since we were coming over. Holly has his own little spot." He said walking back to the main entrance.

An enormous dog bed was beside the couch and there he was cuddled up. As soon as he saw Yoongi he immediately ran to him.

"He's so spoiled. He won't sleep in no other bed unless it's a big one and fluffy. Isn't that right, baby?"

Jimin thought his heart would explode. Hearing Yoongi talk in a baby voice to his dog was the cutest thing in the world.

"Do you like dogs?"

"Yes." Jimin gushed with heart eyes.

"Come here. He won't bite you can pet him."

Jimin kneeled next to him and reached over to grab him. Holly sniffed his hand and instantly rubbed it against his palm.

"He's so cute."

"Thank you. Fun fact I'm actually allergic to dogs."

"I know. I saw it on your list, but if I remember correctly you wrote that it's a mild allergy."

"Yes. That's why I popped an antihistamine before coming here." He cooed giving him kisses.

"You're too adorable with Holly."

"Yeah. Come on. Let's go to the pool. We have to bring him or he will cry. He's so rotten that when we're watching tv I have to pet him otherwise we will throw a tantrum. Them alligators tears get me every time." He said picking him up and walking outside.

"He really is your baby. Isn't he?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"Sure is. You can set your bag on any of the pool chairs. I have some clean towels over here if you need some."

"I brought my own, but thank you."

Yoongi grabbed a clean towel putting it on the ground close to the pool. Holly instantly laid on top of it.

Jimin dug into his bag and pulled out a sunscreen bottle. "We better put some on. Skin cancer is a real thing and we need to prevent it." He told squirting some on his palm and passing the bottle to him.