28.

Jimin opened his eyes scared. He sat up sweating and panting. An immediate headache made him groan loudly.

What freaking decade was it?

Because he didn't remember a thing at the moment. Why was it dark? Why was he sweating? Why did it feel like someone was stabbing a knife through his temples?

He reached over to wipe his sweat and then felt his bare chest. He pulled up the blanket and noted he was in boxers.

"Hey," Yoongi softly said.

Jimin gasped afraid covering back up. A few seconds later he tapped his lamp to bring some light into the room.

"Take these. It's Advil and will help with the headache."

Jimin didn't hesitate and took them. He was extremely thirsty. He could chug down a while gallon if he had one.

"I'll get you some more water." He offered taking the empty cup.

"Thank you."

Jimin finally snapped back to his senses. Why was he in Yoongi's room? In boxers? He quickly lifted his covers.

To make things worse he wasn't even wearing his own boxers! "Yoongi?" He screamed scared. Yoongi ran back to the room with a half full cup.

"Ye-yes?" He stuttered when he saw him.

"Why am I not wearing my boxers? Why am I here? Did we-did we-?"

Yes, he did want to have sex with Yoongi. But he wanted to remember it not just drunkly hook up.

"No, no. We didn't. We never did anything sexual. I think."

"Yoongi!" He squealed paranoid. How would they know if neither of them remembered?

"Okay, listen. Drink some more water. We've got a lot of talking to do."

Jimin self consciously covered himself and took the glass of water. Once again he finished it within seconds.

"Alright. So, this morning around ten thirty I wake up to my phone going off like crazy. I'm on the floor next to you and I pick up. It's Namjoon and Jungkook texting me nonstop about my private snapchat story."

"Oh no," Jimin whispered. This didn't sound like it was headed to a good start. "And I check it right? Umm...several crazy videos were posted. The good thing is it was on my private and I deleted them like right after seeing them of course."

"How many people are added to your private story?"

"Not that many. Maybe like fifty?"

"Fifty people? That's a lot of people!"

"But only like twenty five people saw. And the videos helped me remember some stuff."

"What do you remember exactly?"

Yoongi sighed and started the story from the previous night. So much shit had happened after they finished the bottle.

"No you wouldn't." Yoongi laughed.

"I would too!" Jimin screamed.