authors note >>

hey babies!

we made it :")

thank you SO much to everyone that voted, read, and stayed with me until the end. i enjoyed writing this story so much!

i loved every second of it. i know yoongi in this story was kind of a buttface but hey in the end he got his shit together.

also sorry for the long chapters in this story. i just had so much to write it made them longer. you're welcomed to read my other fanfics if you haven't already. the chapters are shorter but they're posted and completed if you'd like to read.

i am working on my next yoonmin fanfic! hopefully the first chapter will be posted on monday. im not sure yet but i hope by monday it'll be up! my work schedule has been super busy with everything going on. when i post it i will make you guys aware.

thanks for all the support and kind messages. i try to answer as much as i can. just know that i am beyond thankful. i love writing so much. even though im not the best writer but you all make me feel like i am :)

stay safe luvs <3

fun little facts about this story:
• jungkook's character is inspired by a tiktoker i can't stop watching :( (it's ok to make fun of me bc i watch tiktok lol)
• yuta was the weed guy again just like in my other story Pants
• shrek is my favorite movie of all time
• i eat broccoli salad and pepsi like crazy
• twice, seventeen, and NCT are other groups i stan

here's my other yoonmin stories if you're interested:
- Nude
- Pants
- Bittersweet
- Rental
- Waterboy
- Drivethru
- Aeipathy
- Apodyopsis