29.

"Hey!" Yoongi grinned as Jimin opened the door. He couldn't help to smile brightly. Lately, Yoongi had been coming over more.

Was he still convinced that they could only be friends? To an extent. After their drunk moments his mind kept replaying the few important things thay would forever be engraved.

Like when he asked Yoongi if he had ever been in love. Or when he laid on his shoulder. And when he cupped his face and they played the no blinking game.

Why had Jimin felt as if Yoongi felt the same thing he did? Was it possibly because he had drunk so much?

"Hey!" Jimin responded equally as excited. Yoongi looked stunning in a casual workout outfit.

Really, anything Yoongi wore made him look drop dead gorgeous. Was Jimin a bit biased? Yes, but there was no denying this man could make anyone fall in love.

"I think your hair looks great. Stop hiding it." Yoongi grinned. Jimin went to the hair appointment and turns out he had to cut his hair really, really, short.

Like almost bald short.

He had been wearing a hat the whole time and at work he even convinced his manager to let him wear one.

With the company's logo of course. It was a win win situation for both. Yoongi had seen his hair after he got it done and that was it.

"Stop it." Jimin blushed.

"I'm being serious. You pull off short hair."

"I don't like it as much. Every time Jin sees me he laughs. Not at the way I look just at the fact that I did it while being drunk."

"I think it's precious." He chuckled.

Jimin smiled sheepishly. He's not flirting. He told himself. He's just being nice. "Do you want to come in?"

"No, no. Just stopped by for a moment. Do you have our contract? If so can you get it please?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Oh. Uhh yeah. I-I do. Be right back." He quietly said going to grab it.

It was kept in his underwear drawer. He took it out and unfolded it. The contract he had designed to win Yoongi's heart was no longer valid.

They were friends. Only friends. That's what he kept telling himself to believe it. As he walked back to the front he heard Yoongi talk.

He stopped and listened. He didn't want to invade his privacy but what if he was talking about him?

"It's not ugly!" Yoongi laughed. He peeked a little and saw Yoongi was talking on the phone. He was facing the other way so Jimin could only see his back.

"I think it's so cute. The picture you have of me as your background is straight up shit." He added.

At that moment Jimin knew he had to stop listening. So why couldn't he walk away from the scene?

"No, no. We agreed that that we were going to be each other's backgrounds way before you did it. Why that picture though? Have I not sent better ones? Stop. You play to much." He laughed.

Maybe it was Jungkook? Namjoon? Maybe another close friend? Yoongi quiet down and cleared his throat.

"Yeah. I would totally love that. Yes I'm being serious. Don't worry. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Okay, I'll let you get back to work then. Thanks for the call. Hearing your voice always makes my day better. I'm serious! Okay, okay. Bye Dahyun."

Jimin turned back around to his room. He took a shaky breath and pressed his hand against his chest.

Would he ever not feel this heartache?