21.

"You have to stop me from texting him." Taehyung sighed looking down at his phone.

Hoseok took a sip of his sprite and shook his head. "So what did he tell you exactly?" He asked.

"Well, he didn't really spoke to me. He spoke to my coworker...." Taehyung's voice trailed off as he kept his eyes glued to the screen.

Hoseok instantly reached over and smacked his hand. "Ouch!" He said dropping the phone face down.

"You're looking at those point of view videos aren't you?"

"I can't stop. I'm addicted to his videos. They're so cringey but I can't stop." He admitted ashamed.

Hoseok picked up his phone and looked at the video. He wrinkled his nose disturbed by it. He didn't enjoy these videos at all.

"'Point of view we are neighbors and I catch you staring at me from across the window as I get out of the shower.'" He read.

"Stop! Reading it out loud makes it worse. Stop it." He screamed covering his ears.

"He does have a nice body though."

"Yeah. He does."

"Ahh. That video is old. Let's look at a recent one. He just posted twenty minutes ago-"

"Don't look at it!"

"What? Why?"

"Don't laugh at me, okay?"

Hoseok nodded, "Umm okay. I won't."

"He posts three to four daily TikToks. I always watch them right before I sleep so I can make up fan fictions in my head about him."

Hoseok took a deep breath, "Oh no. You're too obsessed now."

"I know. I know." He groaned resting his head on the table.

"Let me see the note he gave you?"

Taehyung pulled it out of his pocket because yes, he had been carrying it around. It was a little reminder of him.

"Wait, why is Min Yoongi's address here?"

"Huh?" Taehyung asked looking up. "This address. I thought you said Jungkook invited you to the movies?"

"He did over at his friends house."

"Oh fuck. This is the neighbor that Dahyun is drooling over!"

"Jungkook?" He exclaimed.

"No, Yoongi. Which I'm guess is his friend."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He lives right in front of Jimin your coworker. I can't believe it." Hoseok mumbled.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Oh. So that meant that the cute neighbor Jimin was crushing on was Yoongi.

He couldn't tell that to Hoseok though. It felt wrong to do so. Jimin had technically trusted him with that information.

"Small world huh?" Taehyung said.

"I guess so. The way it looks right now Dahyun and Yoongi will start dating any time now." Hoseok quietly mumbled.

"You can always make your move."

"No. I could but she's so excited. I can't do that to her. It was my fault for waiting too long."

Taehyung got up and walked to Hoseok wrapping his arms around his neck. "Will watching Jungkook's cringey ass videos help you feel better?"

Hoseok laughed sadly, "Yeah. Might help me a little."