17.

"Do you like the way this feels?" Yoongi whispered as he softly stroke him.

"Y-yes."

"I want to make love to you," he said while planting a soft kiss on his ear.

"Yeah?"

"Yes. Aside from the sex I want to love you too. I not only want you physically. I want you emotionally too." He told connecting their lips together.

A loud noise suddenly woke up Jimin. He had a red flushed face and his clothes were sticking to his skin due to the sweat.

The dream felt so real. Too real. He could physically feel the pleasure, the agitation, and the need.

When he got out the bed to walk to the bathroom he noticed his erection poking through his pajama pants.

He often dreamed with, Yoongi. Even way before he met him. It was weird because his dreams were so vivid and so precise that sometimes even he confused them for reality.

However, he didn't have erotic dreams often. The whole sensation was odd, but pleasurable. He hurried to the bathroom and closed the door behind.

The only bad thing about morning wood was peeing. It was the worst when you had an erection.

He pulled his pants down, pulled the seat up, and got on his tippy toes to try to make it in the toilet as much as he could.

Many struggles later his bladder was finally empty. Then he brushed his teeth and headed to the kitchen where all the commotion was happening.

"Jin, why do you have to blend fruits at seven thirty am? Do you not know that today is my stay in day?"

"Well, my bad homie. I'm pretty hungry and I drink healthy smoothies every morning so too bad. Want one? I made you one either way." He grinned sliding the cup to him.

Jimin rolled his eyes but took it either way. Jin stayed with him most of the time. He hated his roommates because all they did was smoke cigarettes, drink beer, and not clean up after themselves.

"Why're you so grumpy? Aren't you a morning person?"

"Yes, but I was having this really good dream that you ruined." He frowned setting the cup down. He had leftover smoothie on top of his lip giving him a red mustache.

"I know. You were moaning and shit."

"What?" He exclaimed paranoid.

"Kidding. Kidding." He said as he started washing the dishes.

"Have you spoken to Yoongi's friend?" He wondered so that Jin wouldn't go back to teasing him.

"Namjoon? Oh no. He hasn't posted since we met and he posts daily on his Instagram."

"You were kind of mean."

"I was mean? He was mean to me first. I hold grudges. Plus, he's so arrogant and just ugh."

"He's friends with Yoongi so he can't be that bad."

"You think Yoongi is perfect therefore you assume Namjoon is perfect too."

"But you like him."

"No. I liked the person I was messaging with not him."

"Umm. He is is the person so what's your point here?"

Jin turned off the faucet and shrugged. "I don't know. I'm confused okay? Anyways, I'm heading to work. Got early shift today. See you later, Chim." He said walking by and wiping off the smoothie from his upper lip.