40.

"Jin where are your glasses?" Jimin asked as he pulled up to Namjoon's and Jungkook's house.

"I think I'm not going to wear them tonight." He said swinging his glasses case around.

"But you were just wearing the—"

"I just took them off. That's why I asked you to drive. Duh. Wait Jimin? Where are you?" He asked paranoid.

Jimin got closer and waved, "I'm here!"

"Oh yeah. I see now. It's just a bit dark." He laughed.

"Jin...I think you should wear them. I don't want you to be falling or tripping." He said worried.

"I'll be fine. My eyes just have to get adjusted to not wearing glasses. I can see. Blurry blobs but I can see."

"The only reason I can come up with why you're not wearing them is because of Namjoon. Are you trying to impress him? Because you know he likes you just the way you are, right?"

He laughed nervously, "Of course not. I don't care what he thinks. I just don't want to wear them tonight. Come on let's get this party over with."

"Alright fine. Wait for me so I can lead you to the entrance."

"I'm okay, okay?" He asked getting out. He squinted his eyes trying to figure out where to walk to first.

"Follow me." Jimin told popping up his shoulder so he would place his hand there. "My gifts looks so shitty compared to yours." Jin said with two small bags.

Jimin had two big boxes, "The size of the present doesn't matter. The intention is the one that matters."

"Still. I'm kind of embarrassed."

"Nonsense. Should we knock?" He asked as she got to the door.

"No. It's a party. Let's just walk in. Fuck it." Jin told.

Suddenly Jimin remembered that "party" he had attended at Yoongi's house which was only a small gathering.

"I think we should knock just in case. Just because there's music playing and a bunch of cars don't mean we shouldn't—"

"Excuse me." A girl said walking in between them holding her boyfriend's hand. She walked right in leaving them two behind.

Jin frowned giving him a look, "Alright fine. Screw manners open up the door." He said.
Jin did so to reveal the environment inside. It was a typical party.

Not that Jimin had ever been to one but it looked like it based on the movies and shows he watched.

There was loud foreign music playing and it was dark with different colored lights shining around the room.

Everyone there seemed to be either drunk or high.No one really even acknowledged their presence.

"Come on," Jimin screamed pulling him behind. Jin was walking to his pace while trying to figure out who he was passing by.

"Oh fuck." Jin said bumping into someone.

Jimin stopped walking and turned around. "Sorry!" He apologized for Jin. "Oh no. Did I spill your drink?" Jin squinted looking at the red stain on his shirt.

The boy with bleached hair looked up and met eyes with Jimin. "It's fine. I hated this shirt either way." He smiled.

Jimin slightly blushed at the eye contact and Jin suddenly spoke up. "Okay, so...what's happening?"

"Oh. Uhh...we should keep looking for them."

"If you're looking for Namjoon and Jungkook they're hanging out in the other living room." The boy said.