The Sun Comes Out Again

Ushijima prospective still

I used to think that the sun would never come out from behind the clouds again.

Until I met him

I was walking down the street one day while I talked to some of my teammates. We were talking about how we were going to go to spring Nationals. Then I heard bickering across the street. I looked over to see what was going on, that is when our eyes met. He had orange hair like the sun and his smile could push away any bad weather that was on its way.

We made eye contact, and I felt something in my heart... It was light. For the first time in years that I saw the light. I felt...happy, when I looked into the orange boy's beautiful hazel eyes. I felt my face starting to heat up and I looked away.

Then I looked around and realized that I had fallen away from the group. I sighed then started running to catch back up with the rest of my team.

Hinata's prospective

I was going for a walk with Kageyama because we did not have practice today. He started to pull on my hair.

"Ow Kageyama stop that it hurt"

Kageyama let go and said" you need to listen to me then you have been spaced out a lot lately"

I know what he meant. I have been scared for spring nationals and thinking about what could go wrong. Then I also have some big tests coming up so I have been in my head a lot lately.

" you know I've been thinking a lot lately with my small brain," I said then smiled

Kageyama blushed a little but looked away. But I did not notice all I saw was a man across the street. He was tall, had dark green hair, and looked HOT. I started to blush a little and looked away.

Kageyama saw me blush and looked across the street but no one was there. He sighed in relief then continued the conversation we were having.

Who was that I just keep thinking about him? Who was he, I needed to find out before I drive myself crazy

That's it for the chapter if you don't like something or want something changed please don't hesitate to ask. I'm very open to criticism. I hope you enjoyed a bye🤗