WHY IS HE HERE?!?!?

Ushijima's prospective

Those words keep ringing in my head over and over and over again.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN" he yelled and started to cry, everyone in the room surprised about the sudden outburst.

Then the police officer looked at Hinata. He was concerned and confused at the same time.

" What did he do to you," he asks only getting details that he had assaulted the little sun.

Hinata calmed down and started to hug me and cry into my chest again. I looked at him with concerned eyes then back at the police officer who was mad at himself that he had not asked before he told him the news.

" he tried to rape him," I said

The police officer was stunned about this new information.

"And..he..and...he" Hinata tried to say through his sobs

" He killed someone, a boy named Lev" when Hinata said that the police officer ran out of the room, I could tell he was about to make this case more important because of the new information.

We saw a different police officer come in and sit down.

" We are sorry we could not find him, we are starting to look again. But when we are looking could you, please always have someone near you. This is just for your safety. Are your parents at home?" The police officer said in a considered voice.

"no, " Hinata than gave the officer his phone. After a minute she gave it back.

"Ok then you should ask a friend to watch you or you go to a friend's house for the next few weeks."

He nodded then the police officer said that we could leave and that they would be in touch.

When we left the station he seemed really scared like someone could pounce on him any minute.

That's when I hit his head. He looked up at with a really confused face. He started to rub his head

" That hurt," he said then started to do a cute pouty face.

All I could do is laugh he was so cute.

That's when he smiled for the first time since last night. I smiled with him still knowing that my little sun was with me.

~at Hinata's house~

When we walked into the house he went to the couch and sat down. I did the same and looked at him. That's when I remembered that he said that his parents were not home.

" hey way are your parents not home," I said as I looked at him.

" they got stuck in Russia because of a festival that goes on for a month. So they will not be home for another month." He said then looked sad.

" I could stay with you I have a car so I could just drive to school every day and I could also drop you off at school" I offered.

" w..w.. WHAT! You don't need to do that I will be fine" he said as he looked away,  his face as red as a tomato.

" don't worry about it, it's what friends do right, " I said not really wanting to be just friends.

" ya I guess," he said in defeat.

" ok I'm going to have to call my mom to see if she could drop off my car and clothes," I said then walked into the other room to call them.

After the call was done I went into the other room to see Hinata.

" she said it was ok," I said then sat back down.

That's when I realized that had fallen asleep sitting up again. He really can fall asleep anywhere, can't he?

I put my sweatshirt on him then laid my head on his shoulder not soon later falling asleep

TIME SKIP

When I woke up it was 3 pm, we had missed school but I was for the better today. I looked to my side and saw Hinata still sleeping peacefully.

That's when a heard a knock at the door. I went to go see who it is but regretting it instantly.

When I opened the door all o heard was

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. And I would like to say thank you for the support we are #3 on cute boys right now and #10 on clouds. That's really high 😵 thanks for reading 🤗