The Rock

When I opened the door I was surprised to see my whole team standing outside of my door with worried faces.

" are you ok Hinata Kageyama came to the gym and said that we should go take care of you, did something happen," Daichi said in a worried voice.

" Yeah I'm fine I just had a cold so I stayed home, I will be back as soon as possible!" I said in an excited voice.

" don't wear yourself out you need to rest," Sugawara said in a worried mom voice.

Nichinoya ran through the crowd of people and tackled me. That's when I realized that I had not put on my ankle brace. And my ankle rolled even more and I fell down and hit my head on the floor. But the second I started to fall I realized that everyone was here to see me, everyone but Kageyama. Then I also realized how did Kageyama know that I was sick, and why did he tell the team? Does he actually care about me, or was he just trying to avoid being near me? Then when I hit the floor, everything started to ring and all I heard was

"HINATA"

Then everything went black

When I woke up all I saw was white, then the colors started to come back into my head. That's when I saw Tsukishima standing there tending to my hurt ankle.

"Tsukishina wh-" I started to say until he covered my mouth indicating that in should not speak. That's when I realized all the team was huddled around me looking at me. Then I say Noya's face, it had so much regret on it as he had just killed someone. Then when I started to sit up I was pushed back down by Tsukishima. Then when I was feeling normal enough I was finally able to make out a few words then be able to hear the responses of everyone.

" What happened to me," I asked with a curious tone

" when Noya knocked you down you passed out, then we took you upstairs and turns out that you have a sprained ankle and when you fell you rolled it again. Now your ankle is very injured, I would not be surprised if you would not be able to walk on it. Now all I need to do is do a concoction test to make sure your head is all right." While Tsukishina was talking about what happened I was looking around, I saw every member of the volleyball team even Kageyama! Why was he not here when the rest of the team first came? Maybe he was and just in the back. Ya, that's probably right.

Then I look up to see Tsukishima shoeing everyone out of the room. Then he started to do some tests on me to determine whether I had gotten a concoction or not. When he was done he let everyone back inside to tell them the news.

"So turns out he does have a concoction, but it is very small he should be better in a couple of days. But he also has a sprained ankle and a fever." He said like he was a real doctor

Everyone looked so worried but the most worried was definitely Noya he had this look on his face still like he killed someone.

Then Tsukishima turned to me and asked " are your parents home to take care of you?"

I shook my head and said, " my parents are out on a business trip for the next few days."

He stared at me then sighed" you really are a pain aren't you?"

I tilted my head not knowing what he meant. Then he said that the team could see him but be quiet they all huddled around me even more and started to look at my leg and had this frown on his face. I knew exactly what they were all thinking. Spring nationals we're coming up, how was I suppose to play with my ankle.

I looked at them and sighed, then said" I have an ankle brace if it can get to the point where I can limp I will be able to put it on and be able to play"

They all looked at me and all had a sigh of relief knowing that there number 10 would be able to play.

~after they were done visiting~

When everyone left I just started to lay my head down and started to fall asleep until I heard my door open.

It was Tsukishima, why was he still here?

Before I could say anything brought a pillow and put it under my leg. That way my ankle was elevated.

Then he said" do you really think I could leave you alone? If I left you alone you would go and try to walk straight away then when you could only wobble you would practice volleyball I'm not that stupid " he said then started to put a new cold towel on my forehead.

That's when he started to blush a little bit but, Hinata did not notice because his eyes were closed and already drifting off to sleep.

Tsukishima prospective

Really that idiot already fell asleep what a fool. Then I started to look at him, he looked so cute when he sleeps. I start to take off the towel on top of his head and dip it into cold water. Then I stared at his forehead, it was still hot from his fever but it is a lot better than what it was. Then my body just started to move by itself, when I realized what I was doing my lips were already on his head. I pulled away, my face red as a tomato. Then I realized I liked it, why did I like my lips on his forehead? Why did I want to taste his lips even more now? My head full of thoughts all I could do is hug Hinata and just stay there.

After I was there for a while my eyes started
To close and I started to drift off to sleep.

When I woke up I noticed it was still pitch black outside. Then I saw one of his windows were broken. What had happened? I went over to go see what was going on and there was a rock with words on it.

[HE IS MINE]

That's all that was on it, did he mean Hinata? I need to keep a close eye on him and also need to find out who this is. That's when I decided to put a note on his face and leave for the night. I only did this because I forgot to tell my mom that I was going to spend the night so she is probably worried sick. As I walk out the door I look around the house for people but, when I did I did not find anyone so knowing he is safeish I started my trip home.

Sorry for posting this late I just got a new PUPPY! He is soo cute I will leave a picture! But he distracted me all day today! So I promise to upload early tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed bye!
Words 1211

Sorry for posting this late I just got a new PUPPY! He is soo cute I will leave a picture! But he distracted me all day today! So I promise to upload early tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed bye!Words 1211