The Scary Ushijima

As I looked back at them I see them both lunge at me, what the heck was going on? Oikawa grabbed both of my shoulders and started to shake me vigorously. Ushijima just glared at me, if looks could kill I would be dead right now.

"You can't just spring this upon us shrimpy-chan!" Oikawa said while still shaking me like he was trying to shake the idea of me going to the training camp out of me.

Ushijima still did not say anything, but his looks made me feel scared. 

"Why are you looking at that could make you so scared?" Oikawa suddenly ate his words as he turned around to see a furious Ushijima. All he could do is gulp and slowly back away from him I also did the same. But as we backed away he just walked towards us slowly still looking at us with the scarest angry expression I have ever seen in my life.

"So Hinata," He said as he looked up at me and gave a REALLY creepy smile.

"Y-y-yes U-U-Ushijima," I said while shaking as much as Oikawa was shaking me a few seconds ago.

"What makes you think that you are going to be able to go to this training camp huh," he said then started to crack his knuckles.

"W-w-what do you mean," I asked while still trying to back up but was faced with a big problem, I hit the wall now Oikawa and I were cornered.

"What if something were to happen to you, like a broken leg, or a sprained wrist," He said while still walking closer with that creepy smile on his face. This was scarier than when I hit Kageyama on the back of his head with a volleyball. It was like a sean out of a horror film. As he got closer to me I tried to think of a way I could get out of here and run to a friend's house or a cafe. anywhere but with Ushijima, I really wanted to go to the training camp!

"I think we should talk about this before you snap every bone in Hinata body here" Oikawa tried to reason with the horrifying young man in front of us. but it was no use, he just got closer and closer.

After a minute he was right over me, neither he or I moved a mussel all he did was just look down at me into my eyes. but not long after he got over to me he started to pull his hand back like he was about to his me. I put my hands over my head ready for the pain the was about to happen. but it never came, I only felt a hand go onto my shoulder. I looked up at him and I could see that he was not scary anymore. He had a light smile on his face, it looked really cute. I blushed a tiny bit, then looked away from him not daring to look into his handsome eyes anymore.

"If thats what you really want to do then neither Oikawa or I can stop you, I just want you to be careful while you are at the training camp for us ok," He said then started to smile a bit more. I started to blush hard my whole face was red at this point. All I could do at this moment is just nod my head and then look away, trying not to make my face even more of a blushing mess.

Oikawa sent out a sigh of relief knowing that he was not going to hurt me at all, but was also a bit jealous that he had not had the little shrimp under him. all he wanted right now was to have Hinata under him blushing at him like crazy, but he was not under him. He was under Ushijima, and that made him more pissed off.

"Ok Ok now that thats settled let's eat I'm so hungry shrimpy-chan~," Oikawa said while pushing Ushijima off of me.

"wait a minute I just realized something," I said as I shot my head up and started to become depressed.

"What's wrong Hinata," Said Ushijima back to his robot voice.

"I can't go to the training camp, I need a parent signature for a paper. but my parents are out of town for another few weeks," I said as I slowly made my way back to the kitchen to prepare the rest of the food.

" Wow, thats a real shame Shrimpy-chan~. Now, you're just going to have to spend the whole week with us!" Oikawa said not sad at all.

"Wait I have an Idea!" I said as I ran over to my phone and started to text my parents something.

"Who are you texting," Ushijima said as he looked over my shoulder and when he saw what I was doing all he did was nod in approval.

after a few minutes, Hinata got another text message, when he saw what it was he ran upstairs. Both Oikawa and Ushijima could hear some stuff upstairs but I did not even want to know what could have caused all of the noise.

After a few minutes, Hinata ran downstairs and shoved a paper in my face. It was the paper he needed to be signed, and it had his mom's name printed onto the paper.

"Your so smart Shrimpy-chan~. Now you really deserve to go to this training camp!" Oikawa said as he started to eat the food I had made him.

~after eating~

After we were done eating I started to go upstairs to go to bed, with Ushijima and Oikawa slowly following behind me. As I went into my bedroom and layed down flat on my back I got my hands ready to be held by the two of them. we had slept the same way we did the first night that they stayed. when I started to think that they were not coming in yet I layed on my side facing the wall waiting for them to get into the bed. When I started to fall asleep on my side I felt someone go on the bed beside me and wrap there two arms around my waist. I tried to get out of there grip but I saw Ushijima lay down facing me and put his arms also around my waist. I started to blush, I was in kissing distance from Ushijima. All he did was smirk then rest his head on top of my head. Then I felt another headrest on my back. Was this really how we were going to sleep! I was a blushing mess for another few minutes, but soon I was too tired so I soon fell sleep into Ushijima's chest.

IM BACK! there may be a day or two between updates, I'm starting to write the parts with a little more thought going into it. so it will now be every other day that I will be updating! Soon the training camp will go on and there will be a few more schools than there were in the maga and the anime. I did that so that way I could fill the training camp with the rest of the love interest and their rejections.