Rumors

After that night we slept like that every night for the rest of the week that they were at my house. And no nothing did happen there is NO threesome happening at my house.  During the day we would have a lot of fun. we would watch movies, play card games, and even play Minecraft with all of them. They would not let me go to school for the rest of the week because they were too paranoid that something would happen to me at the school. Even on the weekend when I was going to go grocery shopping they would not let me go alone, they would just come with me. but not being alone when I went shopping and went to sleep felt nice. it had been a long time since I had someone to talk to at home and sleep with. I act like I'm annoyed but really I'm so thankful that I have friends like that.

Friends that care about me.

I always called them my friends, but I really wish we were more. Me and Ushijima.......I have had a small crush on him since I saw him walking down the street with his teammates. I don't know why I feel this way, but I know that Ushijima would never want to date me. He would want a girl that is sporty and pretty. he would never date a boy, and even if he was gay he would never date me.

I have small feelings for Oikawa, but they are no were as big as my feelings toward Ushijima. If Oikawa asked me out I would probably say yes. but they probably think that I'm a slut for liking two people at the name time. so I have never told them or anyone. People still think I'm strat except for Daichi and Suga. those are the only people that I have come out of the closet to. 

When we lay down my heart pounds a thousand miles per hour. I try my hardest to keep my face from getting all red, but it's hard when the two people you like are sleeping in the same bed as you and also holding your hand. 

I did also notice as we went into the weekend they both started to become more touchy. Like when one of them went to the bathroom the other one would hold my hand or pull me closer to them. and even when we were watching a movie they were both having a silent fight over who would get to cuddle with me. I pretended not to notice but I definitely did.

and now we are here, it's a Monday and I convinced them to let me go to school today. But they only said yes because they also needed to go to school and they did not like me being home alone for the next 7 hours. But they both said that they will be waiting for me when I get home, also they said to text them when I arrived at school and when I left school. what were they, my mom?

As I walked into the school I texted both Oikawa and Ushijima to let them know I had arrived safely. Right as I walked into the gate to the school people looked and me and began to whisper to there friends they were once talking to.

" I heard that boy was raped by Kageyama!"

"Wow I heard he was gay, what a faget"

"Know that he's gay he seems kind of hot should I make a move bro"

" What a slut I bet he just did it for attention"

you wanted to cry right there on the spot, all of the things you were scared about...had spread to the whole school. and you were now the rumor boy. but this time was different. what they all said was true.....even the rape part. 

you heard me right when I was in the house with Kageyama he raped me. thats why he went to the bathroom when Ushijima and Daichi arrived. he was changing into his clothes after what he had done to me.

after a few minutes of being whispered about, Suga came to the gate and dragged me to the gym. He hated it when his teammates were talked about.

When we walked into the gym the whole place when silent. No one said a word for a few minutes. I was ready to hear the rumors again, about how I'm a slut and a faget.

But instead, he got a high group hug. Everyone from the gym ran towards you and jumped on you. They all started to cry, they did not care what happened they only cared that you were ok.

You could not help it but cry to, this hug showed him that he has more people that care about him.

And that he was going to be ok

Thanks for reading!!!! Sorry for no upload yesterday but I got it done today!!! I hope you enjoyed the part bye 👋