What Have I Ever Done Wrong

Hinata's prospective

as I started to wake up I expected to still be on Bakuto's lap, but now you were back onto the bed. had it been a strange dream? Thats what I thought until I found a note on the nightstand right next to me. I picked up the note and noticed that it had a little owl drawn to the right of the words that had been written on the paper. all I could do it laugh before I started reading the note.

HEY HEY HEY, I'm sorry for pulling you on top of my lap last night. I don't know what went through my head when I did it. I'm also sorry that I hit you with a volley-ball, then after you got hit with it you fell and hit your head on the corner of the bench. The doctor said that you had a concussion and needed to sit out for the next day or two. Again I'm really sorry! please forgive me >_<.

The soon to be the best ace in the country

bokuto

As I look over the note I could tell he really felt bad. I started to get up off of the bed I had been put on this morning but stumbled and fell on the floor again. I look at my legs which are now shaking, I try to stand up again but fall again. tears start to fill my eyes as I remember falling and being dragged by lev. Why does he still haunt me, What did I ever do wrong?

What have I ever done wrong

after a while, I was able to stand up and start to walk, but the pictures still linger in my mind. Getting dragged, passing out, waking up, seeing the kife, then getting cut by the knife. then the worst one, eating food with the killer. As I walk down the halls I try to get the pictures out of my head, but they would not go away.

Thats when tears started to fill my eyes again, as soon as they started to come back I ran into the bathroom and just sat on the ground. All I could do is ball my eyes out, thats all I could think about doing right then and there. But the tears never came? I was ready for them to start rolling down my cheek but they never did. Thats when I realized I was no longer thinking of lev or Kageyama,

I was thinking of Ushijima

I started to feel heat go straight to my face. At that moment in time, I had realized something that I should have realized sooner. The person that had been there for me even when I was a mess. The person that was by my side even when I did not even know it. The person that had saved me when I was looking around for help. I had always felt strange around him as if I said the wrong thing I would want to just run away. The smallest touch felt amazing. And his voice could make me go to sleep with one word.

Why had I not realized it sooner?

I had a crush on Ushijima

Thanks soooo much for reading the story! And I hoped that you enjoyed it! This story was my first story and I'm having a lot of fun writing it. But this story is starting to get to its end. and after this one, I want to start a new story! But I don't know what I want to write about. So I'm leaving it up to you!

If you want me to write something please leave a comment on what you want me to write. then when this story ends I will pick my favorite and tag the people that had suggested that idea. and You will vote on which one I write. now that you know whats going on let me tell you what I am willing to write about.

Anime-

Haikyu

Ships-

any ships that you want from the animes above.

Yes even reader x someone and oc x someone.

Even rare ships bring them to me guys.

AND THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH WE ARE ALMOST AT 10K READS AND OVER 200 VOTES OMG I NEVER THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO READ MY BAD WRITING. BUT THANK YOU ALLLL