The next day

Hinata's prospective

As I started to come home after our practice on Monday I thought about the stuff that the people had said all day at school. I tried to make it seem like I did not care about what they said, but it really hurt. When you are raped it really hurts, you feel like a slut and you feel weak. You feel like you should just die from this world or never smile again. To hear the things that they said made me feel even more like a slut and it made me feel weaker than I was already feeling. 

As I was deep in thought I did not notice that there were footsteps behind me. That is normal for people to walk on the sidewalk, but after I took a few turns to get to my house I noticed that they were still following me. I started to panic, what if they were going to try to kidnap me as Kageyama did. 

I really started to panic at this moment, then I thought if I could get a picture of them, then I could report it to the police. I got out my phone and was ready to turn around take a picture then run to the house as fast as my little legs could take me. But when I turned around I stood face to face with Oikawa and Ushijima. When I turned around they both jumped a little, I did a sigh of relief. I was worried there for a second that we were going to have a rede of what just happened with Kageyama.

" Why are you guys following me, I can walk home by myself," I said and put my hands on my hips.

"I was worried about you so I came to your school to see if you were ok when I did I saw you walking home, so I just followed you to make sure you got home safely. If you are wondering about him, I have no idea why he is here I kind of wish he would just go away," Ushijima said while pointing at Oikawa.

"Your so mean Ushijima~ I want to make sure that Hinata is ok to~," Oikawa said in his childish voice.

"You guys worry too much you know that right," I said then started to walk home again.

"It's normal to worry when a close friend gets kidnaped out of his house then gets taken for a few hours, what is not normal is not to worry," Ushijima said in his nonemotion tone.

As I started to walk home both of them caught up with me and started to walk by my side. It was complete silence as we walked, but it was a comfortable silence. We were almost at the house when I decided to break the silence.

"What do you guys want for dinner tonight," I asked as I looked at both of them.

"Could you make me some sushi Hinata~?" Oikawa said while slightly blushing on the tip of his cheek.

" ya I can make sushi for you what about you Ushijima what sounds good for dinner," I asked as I looked at him.

" I would like some sushi too if you don't mine," Ushijima asked as he looked at me in the eyes.

" I could make sushi for all of us, then we could watch a movie afterward," I said as I started to skip home.

"That sounds good," They both said as they blushed slightly as they saw how cute I was as I skipped like a five-year-old.

When we walked inside and started to take our shoes off I remembered something, I forgot to tell them about the training camp!

"Hey guys I forgot to tell you something," I said as I walked into the kitchen and started to look through the cabinets for the foods that I need to make Sushi.

"What is it Hinata," Ushijima asked as he sat down on one of the chairs at the dining table.

"Ya~ what is it Hinata~," Oikawa asked and he also sat at the dining table.

"My team is going to a training camp in Tokyo for a whole week! I'm so excited to see Kenma again," I said as I started to wet the rice paper.

"WHAT," They both said at the same time.

I looked at both of them, and they looked angry but worried at the same time.

HOW IS THAT POSABLE.

Thanks for reading! this all was supposed to be in the last chapter but it ended up not saving and I published it without taking a second look. I will start posting the training camp tomorrow to get ready for that! the rest of the chapters are going to be Hinata rejecting the rest of the people in the way of there love~. Also finding out about the rest of the people that live him. I hope that you like the story!