Drama

As I walk into the gym the next day I see an absents of Kenma and Bokuto. I started to get a little sad knowing that I am the reason for there absents. I walk to our bench and started to put on my volley-ball shoes, then I see Kuroo walk into the gym and I wave at him. But he does not wave back all he does is walk closer to the bench. I looked at him for a minute then continue to put on my shoes. All of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me and stop before I could even turn around

-BAM-

Kuroo just kicked me in the back. As I turn around to see him I see the haterade in his eyes. I stand up and punch him in the face, he tries to hit me in the stomach but before he could even start to move his hand I kick him where it hurts.

As I try to slow my fast beating heart I see Kuroo just sit there full of pain. I look down at him with disgust and worry. 

"wh-" Before I could even start to talk I see Aone walk in, I look at him in worry what if he thinks I just beat up Kuroo. I start to panic while Kuroo has this expression fo anger and evilness on his face. I see Aone see use and run over. When he starts to come over I start to protect my head, I needed to be ready for the hit that was about to come to me.

-BAM-

huh? I heard the hit noise but I felt nothing. I look up to see Aone picking Kuroo up by the neck and start to talk to him.

"Just because he hurt Kemna gives you no reason to assault him," WAIT DID HE JUST SAY A FULL SENTENCE! I look up at Aone who put Kuroo down and took my hand. he started to lead me out of the gym when we herd another Kuroo talk again.

"Can you at least tell me why you rejected him, he is amazing and I won't be able to take care of him as much. It was amazing when he had feelings for you so that way I did not have to worry about Kenma getting hurt. but you rejected him, WHY," He yelled as he started to get up, holding his stomachic. 

I look at him and then look at Aone, did he like me too. Was I about to reject another person? I look Kuroo in the eyes and then look at Aone one more time, all he did was nod. Wait did he not have feelings for me? I thought he did, he used to blush when I was near him but then I noticed that the blushing stoped. Did he find someone else? All I could do is smile now and look back at Kuroo knowing that I was not rejecting someone else today.

"My heart belongs to Ushijima, I'm sorry," I said as I bowed starting to blush just thinking about him. I look back at Aone who gave me a thumbs up. He had found someone else. I smiled back at him then looked at Kuroo one more time and said

"you should go confess to Kai before it's to late dummy," I said as Aone and I left to go to the infirmary.

As we walk I was wondering who his mystery lover was. I looked up at him and he just looked forward knowing that I knew there was someone.

"Sooooo who is the lucky man," I ask as we keep walking. I see him blush like crazy and look away trying to hide it.

"Oikawa," He said as he picked up his pace. I stood there frozen was this a dream! I ship them so hard right now. I run to catch up with him, and I hand him my phone. He looks at me for a second then looks at the phone then back at me.

"call him," I said with a smile on my face. He looked at me then took the phone and started to call a number.

I hope it works out for them