Till Friday Comes...

Hinata's prospective

I ran out of the house as fast as I could not bothering to even get my bike. As I ran down to the bus stop I remembered how I got myself into this mess. 

Flashback to this morning

As I opened my eyes I look straight into Ushijima's chest, thats when I start blushing like crazy again remembering how we fell asleep. Thats when I got my phone out of my pants to see what time it was. It was 4:56 in the morning, I usually leave the house at 5:30 so I should probably get up and start getting ready.

I start to shake Ushijima to wake up if I wanted to ride my bike to school and make it to morning practice I needed to get up now and start getting around. I keep shaking him, But he won't get up. Thats when I just tried to get up out of the two boys grasp but right as I was about to get out of the hug they had traped me in I was pushed back down onto the bed. I look over and see that Ushijima was now awake, But why was he pushing me down.

"Ushijima I need to get up and get ready, I still have morning practice," I said as I tried a second time to get out of the hug they had kept me in.

"You can take the bus at the bus station to the school, It takes off at 6 so you can just lay here for a little longer," He said while closing his eyes again.

I shake him again trying to wake him up, but this time he just lay there not doing anything. This is really annoying and I hope he knows that. After about five minutes I tried to get up again but was pushed down again. but this time when I was pushed back down I was also rolled over. I looked into Oikawa's eyes as he started to play with my hair. 

"You heard him right, you can sleep here longer," He said while still playing with my hair. I start to blush you know why? Because I felt a breath on my neck, no I felt Ushijima's warm sexy breath on my neck. thats when I felt a hand go under my shirt, I look up at Oikawa who had put his hand under my shirt. I look into Oikawa's eyes they sparkle in the night, while I was lost into the sparkle of Oikawa's eyes I did not notice that Ushijima started to put his hand into my pants. as soon as I did notice I started to shake, I did not want to do this right now. I had practice and school still. Thats when I took matters into my own hands and I just sprang out of bed and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. 

I sighed I had made it to the bathroom, and turned onto the shower and went in.

End of flashback

And that is how I got here, running to the bus stop so that way I could get to morning practice. When I had it to the bus stop I was just in time and ran onto the bus and gave the driver money and sat down. I had made it to the bus.

Time skip to school

as I got to the school I heard the rumors going around again, when will this die down.

"why is he so late"

"He probably is late because he fucked last night"

"ew what a whore"

I saw Suga walk up to me and drag me back to the gym, as I walked into the gym I saw people passing the signed papers to the coach.

" Hey coach I have the sheet," I said as I give him the sheet.

"ok that was the last one I needed so it looks like everyone is going to the training camp, thats good," The coach mumbles to himself.

"OK EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES ON THE CORT AND START WITH YOUR SPIKES," the Coach yelled as everyone started to get in a line.

Skip to Friday morning

as I open my eyes I look at the clock, it was 2 am. and it was time for me to start getting ready for the training camp! the time has finally come, I'm going to go to the training camp and get so much better!

But it is also an excuse for me to take my mind off things. So you could say this is therapy for me, now all I need to do it get out of the hug I'm trapped in again...