Met the Compatition

Ushijima prospective

After an exhausting practice, I started to walk home. That's when I heard a group of people talking to each other. It was in one of the ally ways In town. I was just going to keep walking when I heard a name. I don't know why but I stopped when I heard the name Hinata. Why was I stopping? I keep trying to make my feet move but that would not move one step. Then I heard some more info that the group was talking about. I heard someone say " yes I've all asked you here to talk about our little orange sunshine.   Then I realize who they were talking about.

It's him, the sun that gave me a light for a few seconds when I looked into his eyes. I closed my eyes and thought it how he looked with his hazel eyes. My face started to heat up, but I did not know why. Then I realized, Hinata... That's the name of the sun boy. I said his name hundreds of times in my head. Each time better than the last. Then it all came to me at once and for the first time in years, I felt... Mad? All I could think about was why we're these guys talking about him. Are they going to steal him from me? That's when I started to listen for more information.

One guy said" everyone here tries to hide it but you can't lie... Everyone here likes Hinata, you can lie to me.

It was silent for a few minutes but it felt like hours, I wanted to see if my worst fear right now was true.

"Yes I do," one man said in a very low and stern tone

"Yes I love him he's such a cute shrimp," another guy said in a happy tone.

Yes, I like that dumbass" another man said in a whisper tone.

"This is so uncool but I guess I like him," another man said in an annoyed tone.

"Ya I guess," a man said in a shy tone.

"Hey hey hey that's so cool because I do too," a man said in a loud voice.

"Shhhhh" I heard people say to make him quiet.

" well, since person like him let's settle this fairly, the person he falls in love with will be his lover and we will step down. Agreed?" A man said in a playful voice.

I heard everyone before say agreed.

I felt so and that this was going to be harder than I thought. Then I started to walk away quickly when I fell and made a big bash.

They all looked my direction" WHOS THERE" I heard someone yell and heard a lot of footsteps running getting louder.

Now what am I going to do

I hope you enjoyed I would like to see people guess who the people that like Hinata are. I will not tell you if you are right though, some of them should be obvious. Thanks for reading