The lightning striks number 10

Hinata's prospective

Some Mature Content, I Will Put A warning before it is said.

When I woke up the next morning I found a note on my head.

Hey, I had to leave early because of my parents, there is a broken window in your room don't worry about it I'm getting a replacement tomorrow. Just stay In bed, all day and your fever should be gone by tomorrow and your concussion should be better too. Just sleep all-day ok

-Tsukishima

A broken window how did that happen? Of course, I'm going to worry about it does he know me? And stay in one spot all day with no one here to pass the time! This is going to be a long day.

As I started to close my eyes I heard a ding on my phone. It was Ushijima! His contact was Ushijima❤😍. I blushed, then I went to see what he wanted.

Ushijima❤😍- Hey want to practice volleyball at the gym today?

Hinata- sorry I can't, I have a fever, rolled ankle, and a concussion.

Ushijima❤😍- how did you manage to do that? Whatever I'm coming over to help you heal.

Hinata- no you don't need to don't worry about

Ushijima❤😍- I don't care what you say tell me where you live and I am coming to help you out.

Hinata- fineeeeeeeee my address is 69 pose street (who gets the joke😉)

Ushijima❤😍- ok I will be there in 20 minutes don't move at all

When I looked away from my phone this seemed familiar, Kenma did the same exact thing when he found out I had a fever. Do they care about me, or do they just want me to play so they can beat me. I don't know who to trust or who not to trust but I feel something weird when I'm with Ushijima. My face gets hot and I'm always nervous but, I never want to leave his side either. I have a feeling that Ushijima is going something special to me in the future but I don't know what. I'm just confused right now I don't know what to do. I'm so stressed I need to be playing volleyball right now not just sitting around and healing. I'm so weak I need to be stronger and play faster. I'm hopeless, I'm pathetic, I'm useless.

As I was in my thoughts I felt myself drifting off to sleep.

Ushijima's prospective

When I got to his house it looked amazing the house was huge! Was he rich or something I wonder what his mom and dad did for a living?

I went up to the door and knocked on it waiting for him to open it. Then I knocked again and waited for him to open it but he never did.

Then I realized that I told him not to move a muscle. So I just tried to open the door and to my surprise, it was unlocked. I came inside the house and yelled

" Hinata I'm here we're are you?"

There was no answer so I decided to search the house to see if I could find him in the house. When I went upstairs and through the door at the end of the hall at the right there I found Hinata's room. When I went inside I was about to tell him I was here until I saw him on his bed sleeping. Not only sleeping but sleeping with tear stains on his red checks and, also his eyes were all red and puffy.

" did he cry himself to sleep?" I asked myself then went to his bed to see how he was. I looked at his elevated ankle it was very puffy and red. It seemed to have had an ice pack on it but it probably fell off. Then I started to look at his head. His lips we're a soft pink while his checks we're a beautiful bright red. He looked so damn cute when he was sleeping

SMALL MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Then I started to get hot in the face just by looking at him, then my pants started to get tight around..... Do I really have to say....... Find, his crotch area. How could Hinata do this to his body just by staring at him?

END OF MATURE CONTENT

Then he chuckled to himself, his brother was right after all.

He had fallen in love with Karasuno's number 10, and he did not even realize it.

Then he realized that he felt love and happiness, the clouds that were on the way to the sun we're gone. And he now knew who was the new sun. It was not friends, volleyball, or even his family, no it was someone no one could have ever expected

It was Hinata

MATURE CONTENT LAST ONE

When he realized this his mind went black and his body went slowing forward-looking at Hinata hair. Then he had touched his lips with Hinata, they were so warm. After a few seconds, he pulled away feeling the warmth that had been given to his lips from Hinata's.

END OF IT NOW YOUR GOOD

He wanted more, he wanted Hinata to hold his hand, he wanted Hinata to kiss him back, he wanted Hinata to moan at the pleasure he was given him.

But

He did not know if Hinata even wanted that. His face started to drop his eyes tearing up like he was about to cry. But that was intercepted by a big flash of lightning and the sound of thunder rang through the air. I thought that it was cool until I turned my head back at Hinata, then my face started to turn into a frown.

Hinata's face was shaken his whole body was also shaking and his eyes had lost all sparkle. He started to cry, loudly and it made me want to cry.

" what's wrong," I said while running over to him

" lightning...... Phobia of......thun..der....and....lightning." He managed to get out, on top of all of his shivering and stuttering.

Then I realized what he was saying, he had a phobia of thunder and lightning! Some phobias and be really bad was he one of these cases. All I could do was go on the bed and hug him try to make him feel safe.

When the next lightning came and the ringing thunder came along with it Hinata jumped and started to cry even more. That's what I took off my jacket and put it on him. It was huge on him but I did not care. Then I laid him down with his head on my lap and started to run my hands through his hair. This made him feel warm and safe. When the next thunder and lightning cane he was not even fazed by it. All he did was cuddle up even more in my lap.

Then he looked up at me, his checks we're bright red. Was he blushing, could he like me back? That's what I decided to just go in and kiss his forehead. That's when he went into a deep red. Then he started to drift off while I was still running my hands through his hair. Then I felt my eyes get heavy so I leaned agents the wall and closed my eyes as I fell asleep with Hinata on my lap.

I hope you enjoyed this adorable chapter! I really wanted a moment between them so they are not strangers when the other people try to steal him. I wanted some chemistry between them. Also, let me know if you would like some lemon moments between them. And also let me know if you do not like something. Byeeeee