Who Is Innocent In The End?

When I walked into the room I was surprised at what was happening, and also scared at the same time.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING," I yelled as I saw my two teammates fighting in the middle of the gym.

I saw both of them look at me as I said that, both faces shocked that I was brave enough to scream at them. I stared at them with a scared face almost on the verge of crying. I stood there just staring at my teammates, no my friends. they had blood dripping off of both of there fists, they also had dark purple bruises all over there body. I  stared at Kageyama and Tuskishima was were both staring at me now, and I started to cry. the tears ran down my face as I started to lose my balance. I started to fall but was caught by suga.

I continue to cry and point at Kageyama who looks more injured than Tuskishima.

He looked at me then nodded. He went over to stand over the two boys. Then he hit both of them on the head.

"No club activities for the rest of the week," Suga said then went back over to me to make sure that I was ok. 

He helped me up then walked me to the nurse's office to make sure I was ok.

I look back at them then look at Kageyama then think -Kageyama would never start a fight how dare Tuskishina do that to him!-

As we walked Suga keep looking at me with a worried face

" I'm ok don't worry," I said then I saw his face relax a little.

When we got to the nurse's office they checked me and my ankle too but saw nothing wrong with it, they said I just needed some rest.

" you should skip the first few hours then start the rest of the hours after lunch to make sure you're ok, " Suga said like a mom then left the office for his first hour.

~at lunch~

When lunch started I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, " I said in a happy tone until I saw Tuskishina, then my expression changed.

"What do you want, "I said to him coldly

" I'm here to tell you, you need to stay away from Kageyama he is a monster he mur-"

"Stop talking, " I said in a harsh cutting him off.

"ww...What" Tushishina said in a scared tone.

"You're the real monster here, you need to stay away from me. All your telling me is lies, Kageyama would never attack someone! Get away from me" I said so angrily I felt my hands go into fists and slowly my voice became higher.

He looked at me stunned than his eyes started to tear up. He looked at me one more time then left.

I felt guilty but at the same time, I also did not. He deserved whatever came to him! He beat up Kageyama right. Kageyama's the good guy, right? I made the right decision, right?

Questions keep filling my head, I felt like I was going insane

Kageyama did not murder anyone, right? It was just ketchup, right? Kageyama is innocent, right?

Right?

Thanks for reading sorry for the short chapter I was watching haikyuu -_-. Anyway, I hope you like the story!