Confession

As I walk with Aone, he talks to Oikawa on facetime. I see Oikawa blush a few times and all I can do is smile. A really am cupid. As we walk I nudged Aone to confess but he shook his head no. I look at him and nod yes. But then he nods no. we keep this up for a little while.

"Why do you keep shaking your head no? Do you think I'm wrong that Volley-ball is fun," Oikawa asks while looking a bit hurt.

Aone looks back at him and shakes he heads no fiercely and says "I love volley-ball,"

Thats when I look at Aone and shake my head yes. He gives up and looks back at the phone to see a blablilng Oikawa. He looked at him and listened until he was done talking. 

"Oikawa, You, Me, Date." He asked in as few words as posable like always. Oikawa blushes a deep red and just looks at Aone. Then he looks away and stops blushing.

"But I think I still may have feelings for Hinata but it is clear as day that he likes Ushijima. I just don't know if I really like you." Oikawa says as he just stays his normal face color. Is he dumb it is also as clear as day that you are over me and you like Aone.  I slap my face and take the phone out of Aone's hands. He looks sad, heartbroken. he was about to walk away when I got ahold of his hand and told him to stay. I take a deep breath and get ready for the storm that is about to be unleashed.

"WHY THE FUCH YOU LYING WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING HMMMMMMMM OMG STOP FUCKING LYING," ( I did promise mimimoxi I started to breathe heavily from my load screaming. I look at him, he had a shocked face. Thats when I pulled Aone into the shot. When I did Oikawa started to blush again.

"See your blushing now that he is in the shot but you where not blushing when I was in the shot. It's so obvious Oikawa," I yelled as I gave the phone back to Aone. Thats when I ran I wanted them to have some time alone.

once I got back into the gym I saw that Kuroo was gone, he probably took my advice. I got a volley-ball from the cart and started to bump it with the wall until someone showed up.

~TIME SKIP TO THE LAST DAY OF THE TRAINING CAMP~

As I sat down with my lunch I see Aone come up to me. Then I see him bow? 

"Thank you...for....advice," He said as he ran away. I guess they got together because he asked me for Oikawa's phone number. All I could do is smile, I hope they are happy together. I have also seen Kai and Kuroo walking around holding hands. So It also worked out for them. Kenma and Bakuto came to me earlier this week and said they were sorry for only thinking for themselves. I said it was okay but they still apologize every day. I have also seen Bakuto and Akaashi walking around holding hands too! But I have not seen Kenma with anyone. Maybe he is looking for someone special. 

As everyone walked into the gym for the last time this morning the coaches had something to say. 

"As you all know one of our good friends Lev was murdered not too long ago, to morn his death we will be holding a funeral before going home today. I hope he can rest in peace with us all being there for him one last time," Once the coach's finished either people were crying or trying to hold back there tears but failing. I looked at Suga who gave me a smile telling me that it was going to be ok. I thought about the funeral and thought this was going to be my last chance to say sorry.

~TIME SKIP TO THE FUNERAL~

When we got to his grave we all had flowers and were lined up ready to say our last goodbyes to Lev. Everyone only spoke a few short sentences but they meant a lot and I could tell. Once it was my turn words left my mouth. I bent over to place my flower on his grave and only had to whisper three words to let him know what he meant to me.

"I'm sorry Lev,"

I said then left to go to a bench nearby with a huge weight lifted off of my chest. I know I should not have but I smiled walking to the bench. Balling in tears but smiling.

Once It had been a few minutes I was able to stop crying thats when I saw Suga sit next to me also with puffy eyes. He smiles at me before talking.

"You should take a little stroll around the lake over there I heard that there is an area where you can talk to the dead," Once I heard this I facepalmed but I had nothing better to do so I sat up and started my walk around the lake.

Once I got around halfway around the lake I saw this amazing area. It had trees with flowers on the ends of them, and a path filled with flowers that had fallen leading to a little arch. I looked at it and just thought about how beautiful it was. Thats when I when down the path to see what it was like at the end of it. When I got under the arch it kind of felt like I was getting married. But it felt like I should just stand here. I don't know why but I felt as if something was going to happen if I just stood there.

Once I was about to leave I felt a tug on my arm, I look over my shoulder to see Ushijima standing there in a tux?

I look at him and start laughing he looked ridiculous. I started to blush too because even if he looked ridiculous he still looked cute. 

"Why are you here," I asked as I put my hands behind my pack.

"I cam here to see you," He said with some emotion.

"Well I was going to come home tomorrow why did you need to see me here," I asked as I look into his eyes. they sparkled for the first time. they sparkled in the sun, they were beautiful when they sparkled.

"I needed to tell you something," He said while looking straight into my eyes as well,"

I started to blush a little and waved my hand for him to go on and tell me what he wanted to tell me.

"I've only known you for a few months but for some reason when I'm with you the world looks so much more colorful. It took me a while to realize it but I have had feelings for you since I first saw you. So I traveled all the way to make you mine as fast as posable. so Hinata Shoyo will you be my boyfriend," 

I started to blush like crazy, you could tell that he had said that about a thousand times before saying it to me to make sure it was perfect. Was this Suga's plan all along? I don't care right now I already know my answer.

"Of course you big dumb," I said as I ran into a hug with him. He looked surprised for a second and then hugged me back. 

"You know that your eyes are sparkling I don't think I have ever seen them sparkle like that," I said as I looked into his eyes again.

"You know they only sparkle when the sun in my heart has it's light," He said then kissed me on the lips

The End